Your Cricket what kind of a bowler are You?

what kind of bowler are you?

• a crafty leg spinner

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Sharp off spinner

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • agressive pass bowler

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • steady n' accurate medium pacer

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Seoken

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would say i bowl aggressive pace. Not quite sure how fast but... fast. I bowl with a sling action sort-of like none other then the god of pace Jeff Thompson .

I can bowl spin as-well but i like my sling more

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Nothing more than a medium pace bowler who bowls wicket-to-wicket to be honest. Given that I am a wicket-keeper though I can get away with not being able to bowl well.

Rob_Dog

School Cricketer
Very aggresive fast-medium bowler, i can get in swing with the all up to 10 overs, then some seam for 10-15 more before i get really lethal reverse going

ChefMan21

Club Cricketer
I bowl about medium pace - maybe a bit more. My action gives me natural in-swing but I can get the ball going both ways on the odd occasion.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Off spinner who turns the ball a bit
Get most of my wickets with my doosra....(leg spinner)

Lee1981

International Coach
Had my first go in the nets last night in about 6 months, my 2 mates broke down on route so they blew out, so spent the night bowling offies at the stumps, they have changed the wicket over from a rubber to some shiny plastic thing, still managed to turn a few but plenty went straight through, trying to develop a more flighty delivery but with a low hanging net above makes it very difficult.

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
Personally hit the nets myself a couple of nights ago,it appears that i've degenerated into the english Mitchell Johnson,only a LOT slower:facepalm

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I bowl everything except pace.

Normally I bowl leggies, in which one of my variations is an off spinner, but normally when I'm practicing in the nets the other person doesn't just want spin, so I revert to a bit of medium.

Users who are viewing this thread