• Poll closed .

theman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what type of game will you like Sachin to play-
1-aggresive
2-Defensive
3-both

i would like him to play aggresively because it just puts fear in the opponents minds and puts them on the back foot and he has enough support from other batsman to play aggresive cricket.

Last edited:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
well thats a nice way to look at his batting, but I think he has understood and we all should too that nowadays bowlers are better equipped with better plans and strategies and they can devise plans to counter his explosive batting or to make him succumb to it...hence he has to play in both ways according to the situation, his form, his opponents' mindset, the non-strikers' form and perhaps the rest of the batting orders' too...:p

theman

Club Cricketer
sachinisgod said:
well thats a nice way to look at his batting, but I think he has understood and we all should too that nowadays bowlers are better equipped with better plans and strategies and they can devise plans to counter his explosive batting or to make him succumb to it...hence he has to play in both ways according to the situation, his form, his opponents' mindset, the non-strikers' form and perhaps the rest of the batting orders' too...:p

yeah,perhaps you are right as sehwag is also thier to be aggresive

Rangeela

International Coach
I think he should play according to game plan. He is indeed capable of playing both aggressive and defensive.

gold639

International Coach
I think he should play rash shots and get out( ;) ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread