What's your best ever bowling in cricket?

dayne

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
overs:12
maidens:5
wickets:7
runs: 19

that's right, step back :p we were actually playing the worst team in the representative division, they were just sorta "thrown" into the tournament and it happened to be my lucky day with the good ol' doosra's. (even though i cant bowl a doosra... off spin aye..? :p)

Briggsey

International Coach
My best figures

3 overs
0 maidens
12 runs
6 wickets

Bowling some fast medium in the U18 school's leagues :D

FreddieFan

International Coach
I've had better figures, but the performance I'm most proud of was 4-2-5-2, because I was swinging it both ways and it was pitching exactly where I wanted it to.

Bala

International Coach
My best is 17 - 4 - 49 - 7 in a Division B league match in my home town. That was in 1999. Stopped playing as pro after that.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
check out this!!
In a senior division game, we had a pretty low score of 220 in 40 overs. (batting track) i played number 3 and hit about 36 hard fought runs. Our bowlers were getting carted all over the place. the score was 107/1 in 20 overs. Then the captain bowled me, the teams fast-bowling alrounder.
my figures were

10-5-10-7!!! :D we one that match just barley by 7 runs. i got 3 bowled, 2 caught behind, 1 catch, and 1 LBW. After that game i was made Man of the match, and 3 games afterwords, the captain of the team. I reached my top speed of 125 kph! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread