when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulghani

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aitzaz said:
When in the damn hell its comming out
I went to a shop in Bahdurabad and there aslo the game was not there. Nor does the shopkeeper have any idea whn it will be out. BUT he did tell me this tht the game is either going to be on 2 or 3 cds. Can any one confirm this if the game is available in Forum, Park Tower????

nickcarter_theg

School Cricketer
where is faraz from..? and maybe he's got it on a console. i've got some news.. the game is surely going to come... no doubt abut that according to my sources... the only thing we can do is wait.....
if it hasn't been released already

S

sarmad

yaar come on....has anyone got any idea abt the release of the game ?????

ashfaqdotnet

School Cricketer
i went renbow on monday and ask abt the game
he told me that the game will take 1 more month :(

nickcarter_theg

School Cricketer
ashfaqdotnet said:
i went renbow on monday and ask abt the game
he told me that the game will take 1 more month :(
Listen dude... i don't know from which idiots do you get the news and then cry about it later... just wait till the end of august . this monday is being said to be the DATE... but most chances are it isn't still hope for it and wait by giving updates.... don't try to make other ppl sad by giving this crap about one month and october and so on

ad83

School Cricketer
first of all i'd like to add to nickcarter's thread that "rona band karo saaray". there is absolutely no chance of any pc game(let alone BLIC) coming to Pakistan as long as all the factories in Karachi that were raided by the govt due to the anti-piracy policy remain closed. and nobody knows when they'll open.thats a fact.
but a bit of good news for those living in Lahore is that a shop by the name of Sam Software has ordered the game. but the bad news is that it wont be here before the end of Sep.(if of course the shop has actually ordered the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread