Which bands do you HATE?

for me it's gotta be the rappers...the world seems to be against them (b/s) and they dont talk properly- if you chopped off their arms they wouldn't be able to speak!

I hate all the rock bands, they just kill it.

And you know what listening to hard and punk band..can cause early earing loss..or something like that...

Last edited:
i hate nickelback, simple plan....those crappy types

oh and could somebody please tell the pussycat dolls they SUCK!!!

I agree, I hate bands like simple plan, good charlotte, etc. All the people who complain too much. Rap is terrible, they also complain too much but all it results in is them stuffing things up even more. And there's nothing wrong with Guns 'n' Roses, they're good ;), as are The Butterfly Effect and if anyone's heard of the lost prophets, they're half decent. Who are the pussycat dolls again?

Last edited:
genghis_khan said:
i hate nickelback, simple plan....those crappy types

oh and could somebody please tell the pussycat dolls they SUCK!!!
Absoloutaly correct!

James219 said:
I agree, I hate bands like simple plan, good charlotte, etc. All the people who complain too much. Rap is terrible, they also complain too much but all it results in is them stuffing things up even more. And there's nothing wrong with Guns 'n' Roses, they're good ;)
:D

James219 said:
I agree, I hate bands like simple plan, good charlotte, etc. All the people who complain too much. Rap is terrible, they also complain too much but all it results in is them stuffing things up even more. And there's nothing wrong with Guns 'n' Roses, they're good ;), as are The Butterfly Effect and if anyone's heard of the lost prophets, they're half decent. Who are the pussycat dolls again?

the pussycat dolls are a crappy girl group thing from the US that sing rubbish that only appeal to the teeniebopper types...stuff that is just plain silly and crap!

Users who are viewing this thread