Which is the best OS?

Best Operating System?

• Total voters

sribabu

Club Captain
I have come across many operating systems for a computer but I want all the users of Pc to decide which is the best and overall deserves a good ranking

I have included some of favourite os:

1.Windows 7

2.Linux Ubuntu 7

3.Unix

I am really expecting Dream os Which will be a freeware that is Chrome os

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I don't think the poll is of any use. Out of the given choices, I've only used Ubuntu, and it is far from being called my favourite.

I would say, I'm happy with Vista, though I was more comfortable working in XP.
Now eagerly waiting for Windows 7.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
This poll is sort of pointless. Windows 7 is relatively new and the other 3 are not ones many people use on a daily basis unless you work with networking etc.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haven't used any of the mentioned operating systems extensively but any version of Windows is a good option for a desktop PC. There are various flavours of linux which are pretty good. But if you run into problems expect a longer wait before you find a solution. If you want to play games on the PC then Windows is the only choice.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Where is Vista and XP? There are lot of people who are using Vista and there are still some that have allegiance to XP. And since you have included Windows 7, you should have included Mac's latest 'Snow Leopard' too.

For me, its Windows 7. As reliable, secure and fast as XP, even more eye catching and attractive than Vista. Its the best of both worlds.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Google Chrome wont satisfy your needs. ;)

Windows is best you can use although the developers prefer to use Linux.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
OSX hands down for me. Ease, clean, userfriendly, secure.

Probably comes under the 'Unix' category but deffo deserves its own poll option...

Users who are viewing this thread