Which team do you like to play with the most?

joem87

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
somerset and england (but only through winter), dont want to clash, wouldnt trust the computer in charge of my somerset team!

joem87

Club Cricketer
tough at the begining, tresco kept getting out early grrrrrrrr.... lol, but matt bulbeck becomes quality for years so i pretty much built the team around him, and i was unstoppable from about 2007 til 2015! :cool:

Geraint Jones

School Cricketer
I am going well with Kent, and I have the likes of Vaughan, Bulbeck Trescothick etc.

Geraint Jones

School Cricketer
And playing as Lancashire I failed to make the first division of the NCL, and came second in the CC. And signed G Smith and Pieterson for the next season.

Bala

International Coach
Playing as Middlesex first season. last in the ODI league with only 3 wins out of 10 and 4th in the league. Strauss and Owais Shah have made it to England and am using atleast 4 new players every match. COuple of them are doing exceedingly well and Dalrymple and Styris are on top batting form. Irfan pathan is contributing in his 20s and Peploe with 30s every other match.

Have lost to Northumberland in the 50 overs game. Man I suck in the shorter version.

joem87

Club Cricketer
to northumberland?! lol, i hav noticed though that its slightly harder on ICC 2005 to put up massive totals like 500 against the minor counties, you cant just put your batsmen on full agression right from the beginning, cos they'll get out whereas before you could smack them to all parts. the developers have probably noticed that minor counties aren't that far behind first class counties since devon knocked someone out of the C&G a couple years back! (can't remember who though)

G

Gilchrist

I got this game(2002) on PC and the one day games were a lot harder than the ps, now i suck at one day matches to! lol

Users who are viewing this thread