Who are your favourite wrestlers?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lets just keep it top 3. I don't like long lists, I like short ones with a description saying why. I made it wrestlers because I know it's hard to name just one.

Mine:

1. Bret Hart - Absolute legend, had some of the best WWF matches back in the day, I remember watching him as a little kid back in the mid 90's. He was the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. Period.

wwf%20bret%20hart.jpg

2. The Rock - That was close between Hart and Rock. I loved the Rock when he was the man, late 90's him vs Austin fueds where what wrestling was all about. His promos where funny as, skills awesome and his matches always entertaining.

the_rock%28jagdish.blogs.com%29.jpg

3. Shawn Michaels - Legend! He is awesome, a lot like Hart back in the 90's he had the company on the back of his shoulders when he was champion. He is Mr Wrestlemania and has had some awesome matches. As a Heel he was awesome.

AAGO041~Shawn-Michaels-170-Posters.jpg

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Brock Lesnar

Goldberg

Jeff Hardy

John Cena

HHH

Y2J.Ect
Hooper said:
I don't like long lists, I like short ones with a description saying why.

Oh and Lesnar was terrible, Goldberg always injured his opponents, Hardy is a druggo, Cena is a loser and the only person decent on that list is HHH.

Smh....

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
1. Shawn Michaels
Mr. Wrestlemania, The Showstopper, The Heartbreak Kid, HBK has it all, the talent, the style and the charisma - always will be one of my favourite wrestlers, he just lights up the ring.

2. Chris Jericho
A man funnier than Shawn Michaels, always fun to watch in the ring with his moves, and an even funnier man outside the ring.

3. Jeff Hardy
Whilst not one of the most Technical wrestler ever, i love watching him wrestle, always leaving on the edge of your seat anticipating his next move, and his Daredevil moves have to amaze you!

4. Edge
I must admit I am an Edge mark, a great wrestler with some charisma, i enjoy watching him wrestle especially some of his matches against Taker in recent times, whilst I'm not sure about the Edgeheads, I like Edge

5. Undertaker
Normally i would of put Londrick in here, but nah, i don't always need to :p
Undertaker is. the. gimmick. I love Taker, interesting to watch... and that's just his entrance! he may not be a great wrestler but by no means to bad, once again fun to watch, and has been in some of the most entertaining feuds

And a special mention to Ric Flair - To Be The Man, You Have To Beat The Man, which he did many times, so in memory of his wrestling career i give a
THANK YOU RIC!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
I could name a lot :p

1. Sting

I have always been a fan of Sting he has good mic skills and good in the ring, and he was in the first WCW match I ever saw..

2. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

I have been a fan of these two since I first started watching TNA, and have watched them in various Indy Matches, and have always enjoyed their in ring work.

3. Petey Williams

Like the above, he's a good in ring worker and I have been a fan since I first saw TNA...also he has an awesome finisher. :p

I could add more but won't. ;)

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Hooper said:
He was the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.
i disagree because ricflair 16 time-world champion and wrestled for 36 years which is longer then wrestlemania has been running.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Bret Hart has always been a favourite of mine. Other than that, I route for the Great Khali (for no other reason than him being a Sikh) and Kane, whose debut scared the bejesus out of me.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Khali is the worse wrestler ever! He cant do anything. Kane is in the same boat.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
i disagree because ricflair 16 time-world champion and wrestled for 36 years which is longer then wrestlemania has been running.

Bret's career came to an end after suffering 9 concussions within a week, it all started at WCW Starrrcade after a mule kick from Goldberg knocked him on his ass. I don't count wrestling titles as showing how talented a wrestler is as there has been a few wrestlers that have been good in the ring but never held the World Title.

Lance Storm for example, he was a great in ring worker, he had reasonable promo skills...just he was never given direction in WCW or WWE. If ECW had have survived passed 2001, and he was still in ECW he would have easily won the World Title. Owen Hart, died before he could make it to the top of the card he would have been a WWF Champion.

Ric Flair is a talent yes, he has good promo skills, and can work the crowd to make him a heel and a face in the one night...Bret Hart was one of the best modern day wrestlers, he shared that honor with his students Storm, Jericho, Benoit.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
I could name a lot :p

1. Sting

I have always been a fan of Sting he has good mic skills and good in the ring, and he was in the first WCW match I ever saw..

2. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

I have been a fan of these two since I first started watching TNA, and have watched them in various Indy Matches, and have always enjoyed their in ring work.

3. Petey Williams

Like the above, he's a good in ring worker and I have been a fan since I first saw TNA...also he has an awesome finisher. :p

I could add more but won't. ;)
Who the hell are 2 and 3?

boogeyman

School Cricketer
1. The Rock because I think.....IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I THINK.
2. Austin because he said so.
3. and HHH because hes that damn good.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Every tim I say it, the rock. I did his elbow bomb or whatever it's called on my mate when I was 8 and broke his ankle. Jumped off the arm of the sofa and smashed it, I still got the pin whilst he was lying there crying though making myself WWF champion :D It's true what they say about not trying it at home though

Users who are viewing this thread