WHO IS A BETTER COMMENTATOR

WHO IS A BETTER COMMENTATOR

• Total voters
I

indyan

Maxwell is boring and does not come anywhere near the lively and loud Tony Greig.
But among all comemtators my favourite is Geoff. Boycott

S

squiz

my fav commentators would be Shane Warne, Ian Healy, and Simon O'Donnel. Warney and Healy are funny as. I reckon Tony Greig is to biased against Australia. He hates us i reckon.

N

nikhilverma

i agre tony greig is slightly partial but what more could you expect from him....

I just love his expressions during his commentry........

N

Nirav85

Originally posted by leeassault@Dec 17 2003, 03:09 PM
VOTE NOW K
I WILL K, BUT WHY DO U ALWAYS HAVE CRAPS LOCK ON?

Ok i am done but moreover i love tony greig he is me fav he gets really excited when sometihng big happens but i do reckon he is a little biased agianst aus i remeber watching that aus and ind dvd and when aus loses a wicket...he was louder than the fans :lol: and u know how loud fans in india are

C

chiraz

BEST...

Boycott

he` SOOOOOOOO honest

I Like Navjot Sidhu as well...just cos he`s an absolute space cadet ;D:

A

aldersley03

tony is better. i hav never herd of jim maxwell execpt on cricket 02. ian healy is the best cos he talks bout interesting thinhs. benaud cos he only talks wen he needs to. bill lawry cos its funny to hear him talk about victorians especially warne. has eny1 got the 12th man cd. its so funny with b lawry on it. and simon o donnel cos he is just good.

S

squiz

yeh the aussie commentating team led by Richie Benaud would kill any other commentating team in the world. :lol:

PS: Healy and Warney rule as commentators, and Mark Taylor talks to fast and cant pronounce things like "Plasmavision"

I

indyan

Originally posted by squiz@Dec 25 2003, 12:07 PM
yeh the aussie commentating team led by Richie Benaud would kill any other commentating team in the world. :lol:
How can u makw such a comment without hearing others.Bycott and Sunny are the best.
Tony Greig speaks a lot of drama and speaks a lot of rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread