WHO IS A BETTER COMMENTATOR

WHO IS A BETTER COMMENTATOR

• Total voters

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
None of what you posted changes the fact that the English word for someone from India is Indian. And as with all international organisations, India is registered as India, that is what the country is called. It may have different names in different languages, but as this is an English language forum, English will do.

P

pal

Thank you Andrew

I will make sure that I won't talk about controversial things again. You are absolutely right. :rolleyes:

C

captainhowdy04

it has to be ian healy, he gets you thinkin about what the pressure of international cricket is like.

B

BadWog

Tony Greig craps all over Jim Maxwell thats for sure...

But my fav commentator is Bill Lawry...more specifically, The 12th Man's version of Bill Lawry hehehehe

"Shane Warne the hero! I love him, I wanna boof him, get him up here!" ... "There are those who believe that his poo is pure white, and has no smell whatsoever! And I can believe it!

"The Greatest Victorian to ever be a Victorian!..."

"He's Bowled him, yes Piss Off you're out! That's fuked his average Tony!"

I can listen to that for hours lol

B

BadWog

Oh yer, another one from the 12th Man when Richie Benaud is helping the other commentators pronounce the Pakistani names properly...

Richie Benaud: Ok repeat after me

Akib Mateeth Inajar Bisidemabed (I keep my teeth in a jar beside my bed)

Commentators: Akib Mateeth Inajar Bisidemabed

Richie: Good, thats very good, ok

Amir Sahail (I'm here so hail)

Bill Lawry: HAIL RICHIE! HAIL THE GREAT MAN! HAIL! :bow:

Richie: No you idiot, that's his name!

Bill: Oh, well you can't blame me! These Pakistani names are bl00dy ridiculous! Some of em sound like swear words others sound like questions or phrases. Hows a guy supposed to give in indepth commentary of the game while trying to study half the alphabet to get a name out of it!

Other Commentators: Yeah, He's right Richie.

*note* thats only part of that track but its friggin funny lol :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread