Who is Better? Dhoni or Akmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni but Kamran Akmal would win in a beauty contest;)

Akmal averages more in matches won/drawn by his team, whilst Dhoni averages more when his team loses...

Akmal all the way. :D

Akmal was an absolutely ████ cricketer even two years ago. But he did improve tremendously since then, and showed what he's capable of doing in the recently concluded T-20 World Cup. Oh well, he still has a long long way to go, and right now, Dhoni is a far better player than him.

Akmal averages more in matches won/drawn by his team, whilst Dhoni averages more when his team loses...

Akmal all the way. :D

Give detail of your comment "Akmal averages more in matches won/drawn"
You are thinking as we are fool :sarcasm

Akmal is rubbish. Awful wicket-keeper, very, very average batsman and has a very annoying voice behind the stumps. Dhoni all the way, on all fronts, in all forms. No contest.

Bit of a no brainer. Dhoni in any format of the game.

:laughPost of the year.You didn't even no who isthis akmal.
I think he knows. And I agree atleast his brother (Umar) is better than Kamran.

Kamran
Avg on Won matches - 42.43
Avg on Lost Matches - 15.29
Avg on no result matches - 5.50

Dhoni
Avg on Won matches - 76.61
Avg on Lost Matches - 28.05
Avg on no result matches - 148.00

:D

Kamran
Avg on Won matches - 42.43
Avg on Lost Matches - 15.29
Avg on no result matches - 5.50

Dhoni
Avg on Won matches - 76.61
Avg on Lost Matches - 28.05
Avg on no result matches - 148.00

:D

I was talking about Tests...

It's quite obvious that Dhoni is better, I was just taking the piss. Dhoni is streets ahead of Akmal.

You can always find stats that'll help form an argument, they'll just be completely ridiculous, irrelevant stats that mean nothing in the big picture though. It's crystal clear that Dhoni is the better batsman, better keeper and far less annoying. Incredibly pointless putting the effort in to try and find meaningless stats.

You can always find stats that'll help form an argument, they'll just be completely ridiculous, irrelevant stats that mean nothing in the big picture though. It's crystal clear that Dhoni is the better batsman, better keeper and far less annoying. Incredibly pointless putting the effort in to try and find meaningless stats.
Precisely :D Just wait :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread