Who is Better? Dhoni or Akmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is joke from start compairing dhoni and akmal is most nonsense thing.Sorry to be harse but it is true this is nonsense.

Last edited:
this is not a joking

This thread is joke from start compairing dhoni and akmal is most nonsense thing.Sory to be harse but it is true this is nonsense.

i think this is not a joking thread either just you have to give your opionion regarding this with explanation thats all

i think this is not a joking thread either just you have to give your opionion regarding this with explanation thats all

Akmal has nothing on Dhoni though. You have every right to start up a thread but this one was pretty pointless.

You can make thread but not pointless thread.IF you compare akmal with dhoni records you will know yourself what is dhoni.

my thread was not pointless

You can make thread but not pointless thread.IF you compare akmal with dhoni records you will know yourself what is dhoni.

Bro , Akmal has made 6 test century and compare to dhoni he is doing great in test matches whereas dhoni only could prove himself only in odi with 50.18 compare to akmal's 26.61

so my thread was not pointless anymore,but its upto you how you take it

i am a fan of dhoni,but seriously dhoni is falling down with his batting in recent period,,

By the way in aspect to taking catch by average ,,akmal has taken 142 catch in 72 inning with 1.97 whereas dhoni could only made 92 catch in 59 inning with mere 1.55 so as a keeper akmal is more than good compare to dhoni..

now how could you say my thread was pointless

Last edited:
Bro , Akmal has made 6 test century and compare to dhoni he is doing great in test matches whereas dhoni only could prove himself only in odi with 50.13 compare to akmal's 26.45

i am a fan of dhoni,but seriously dhoni is falling down with his batting in recent period,,

I thought Dhoni's test batting was improving, hasn't his test average increased lately.

I'm going to guess you're a massive T20 fan and you don't like the fact that Dhoni scores to slow.

ok so

on that pitch even one of india's bowlers would be able to make 183*.

Ok so now you tell me which indian bowler or even so called any pakistani bowler has succeed to make 183* on that pitch or anywhere:mad:

First before trying to say anything think of twice

Kapil Dev 175. One of best centuries tbh.

Bro , Akmal has made 6 test century and compare to dhoni he is doing great in test matches whereas dhoni only could prove himself only in odi with 50.18 compare to akmal's 26.61

By the way in aspect to taking catch by average ,,akmal has taken 142 catch in 72 inning with 1.97 whereas dhoni could only made 92 catch in 59 inning with mere 1.55 so as a keeper akmal is more than good compare to dhoni..

now how could you say my thread was pointless

What mate epic fail.Pleae dont post sensless post if you dont like dhoni say that but dont say any bowler can make 183 on that pitch.:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread