Who is Better? Dhoni or Akmal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ooooo watch it serious talk going on here...bloody hell you'd think I'd racially abused someone :laugh

I get told I'm funny...thanks...and I wouldn't mind the dvd I quite like watching cricket and don't get to watch as much these days :(

Gilchrist > everyone....LOL

This racist. :laugh :rtfl

And bringing Gilchrist into discussion is like bringing Bradman in Sachin Vs Inzy discussion.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

The reason I brought Saeed Anwar's 194 into the thread was because friend863 here thought that no Pakistani batsman has ever made a score of over Dhoni's 183.

You could have quoted him. I had to waste one post.

dajesmac

Club Captain
I know Twenty20 is total BS but I'd rather have Akmal in my team for that. None of this Dhoni 6 runs off 18 balls crap or whatever he used to make in the IPL

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I know Twenty20 is total BS but I'd rather have Akmal in my team for that. None of this Dhoni 6 runs off 18 balls crap or whatever he used to make in the IPL

That was T20 WC not the IPL. Man IPL is so unpopular. If we create Hate IPL group I am sure it will have 90% of members signing up.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dhoni is a good batsman but Akmal is a good Wicketkeeper
For T20s I will have Akmal and ODI and Test I will have Dhoni ..although Akmal scored more centries then Dhoni in ODI and Test.

But overall Dhoni is better

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Akmal the keeper is yet to be born.

Gurjot95

National Board President
You clearly said anywhere.

Perhaps you should read you own posts? :laugh
Oh, Lol didn't read the full quoted post above :laugh anyways back on topic.

Anyways I will never keep Akmal in my team due to his wicketkeeping, only batting can save him. But when it comes to compare with dhoni then no comparison.

drmony

School Cricketer
Whats wrong with you guys

When some can't defend their player they use other method by talking about other player who is not a wicket kepper and nothing related to this thread. Remember this thread is about Kamran Akmal Vs MS. Dhoni

Anyways this is pointless thread. Someone close this, next time please make some better comparisons.

Whats wrong with you guys,, as i can see everybody just saying ,,this is a pointless thread......this thread was all about two players comparison and you just have to give your opinion and also defend your choice with some stats..

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni is a good batsman but Akmal is a good Wicketkeeper
For T20s I will have Akmal and ODI and Test I will have Dhoni ..although Akmal scored more centries then Dhoni in ODI and Test.

But overall Dhoni is better

:rtfl

Yeah okay

drmony

School Cricketer
what the hell

The reason I brought Saeed Anwar's 194 into the thread was because friend863 here thought that no Pakistani batsman has ever made a score of over Dhoni's 183.

What nonsense here going on:doh we are talikg about dhoni vs akmal ........

what the hell anwar or yuvraj ,,we need to talk about

drmony added 19 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Matt Prior rules over all of them anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Now Matt Prior is what gonna to discuss here ...:noway

You make your own thread matt prior vs all wk :D

drmony added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Have all the Indians forgotten Saeed Anwar's 194 against your side?

:laugh

so now going to a baseless comment i have to say,,,

Have all the pakis forgotten anil kumbles's perfect 10 against your side?which any paki bowler cant do in future again:D

Have all the pakis forgotten Paks 46 all out against westindies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread