Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Mr Cricket is much more behaved cricketer than Tendulkar

As a role model i will certainly go for Steve Waugh

Always you won't talk sense, right? :rolleyes: How many times you have seen Tendulkar behaving? Or you have even a clue on Tendulkar's behavior to outer world? Just don't talk rubbish blindly! Anyways... Whatever... it's your view. So I am just not bothered. In my opinion, I will rate Steve Waugh far higher that whichever Aussie player i have seen since 1996 because of the soft corner he has for the charity and basic respect to other humankinds.

Sachin Tendulkar, I think he actually went back to graduate as he couldn't earlier which I admire him for and he always sends positive vibes

From what I remember reading in one of the sportstar magazine, He didn't clear his Xth standard itself :p I am not sure how many attempts he did to clear that.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
David Boon is a great role model for kids, he showed them that drinking 52 beers in one sitting will raise people's respect for you.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Theres more players that play Football than Cricket so your going to get more nobheads. If there was more cricketers there would be more Harbajans, Akhtars, Asifs and more guys that cheat on their wife.

jordox

International Cricketer
How about neither? Children shouldn't idolise people because they can hit a ball a long way, or have the ability to pop the ball in the top left hand corner.

Users who are viewing this thread