Who is the best batman of all time?

N

Nirav85

iniyan i taked your advice and askeda school boy...he said "What the happy thoughts is cricket?"...lol

N

Neo!

Originally posted by Iniyan@Sep 2 2003, 10:03 PM
You know, we have a saying in my tamil that there should not be any thanks or sorry between friends or family. :D
cool

N

Nirav85

awwwww man u modified my post...i dont say happy thoughts ok so i will modfy it myself...so i went uptp a school boy in canada and he said "What is a batsmen?"....looks like iniyan was wrong...l ^_^

R

rasi

Originally posted by amir51@Sep 13 2003, 06:26 PM
awwwww man u modified my post...i dont say happy thoughts ok so i will modfy it myself...so i went uptp a school boy in canada and he said "What is a batsmen?"....looks like iniyan was wrong...l ^_^
I can't get what you mean. :scratch:

N

Nirav85

You said in your previous post....that ask a school boy and he will tell u something about sachin and bradman...so i went up to a school boy in canada and asked him your question...he didnt know what a batsmen was....sooo it looks like wat iniyan said was wrong...lol....i am just yanking your chain..which means i just pulling on your beard...so the point is...this is my century(100 posts :))

R

rasi

Originally posted by amir51@Sep 14 2003, 08:21 AM
You said in your previous post....that ask a school boy and he will tell u something about sachin and bradman...so i went up to a school boy in canada and asked him your question...he didnt know what a batsmen was....sooo it looks like wat iniyan said was wrong...lol....i am just yanking your chain..which means i just pulling on your beard
I meant any school kid following cricket will know that Sourav does not play short stuff well.

There was a program once in Ten Sports where they put some funny interviews in sports. There was a guy from England who said that Beckham is the best footballer ever. When the interviewer asked him if Beckham is better than Pele, Maradona or Best, he said "I know Maradona and Pele, but Beckham is the best." :lol: :lol:

This guy, who was obviously an Man Utd Fan, did n't know George Best, one of the greatest ever footballers. :lol: :lol: I suspect if he deserves to be a Man Utd fan.

R

rasi

I think he went over to the United States and then returned to play for Fulham, is it? My dad was a great fan of George Best.

wasim_akram

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tendulkar Chokes in big matches..he makes runs when they dont matter and the team is coasting ... I voted for Bradman because he was consistant.. im surprised other batsmen like Gavaskar wasnt there what gives?

Users who are viewing this thread