Who Is The BEST Captan In ODI

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll vote now it's in the correct forum.

My vote goes to Michael Vaughan.

He took an England side low on confidence after the World Cup and full of new and inexperienced faces and has made them one of the top sides.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
i'll go for Stephen fleming because he is the most dedicated captain and even the former windies captain carl hooper remains ice coll even in presuure situations.

H

howzatt

i like sourav..becos he make's indian team more powerfull......after azhra's captanship...

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
By the way Sonu, you may have noticed that this topic has been moved from one of the other forums.

Make sure you post in the correct forum in the future.

I

imported_Rollo

1)Fleming
2)Ganguly
3)Vaughan
4)Lara

Ganguly's good and Fleming the best for me.Vaughan has done well as Andrew pointed out and Lara is helping the windes improve a lot.Good spelling too,sonu. :thumbs: Sometimes I get the spelling wrong bcuz I haven't typed their name(s) for a long time.

H

howzatt

R

rasi

I don't think Australia is influenced by their captain. They would win even if I were the captain. Here's the strategy. If McGrath gets belted, bring in Gillespie or Bichel. The other end is Lee. It's just a question of these three. Well, if everybody gets belted, then no matter who captains the side, the other team deserves to win. :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread