Who is the biggest hitter(clean striker) ??

Who is the cleanest striker of the cricket ball?

• Total voters
Nathan Astle is missing from the group as well. Who can forget his 222 against England? Fastest test double-century of all time - 153 balls.

Andrew Symonds is a cleaner hitter when he connects that Gilchrist. If Symonds connects fully - there is no one in the world who comes close.

B) i think symonds is better then anyone .

gilly only hits in the first 15 overs,and is very week against spin,

harbhajan always took his wicket. but symonds is very clean hitter .of both spin and fast bowling

Originally posted by paullyboy@Feb 7 2004, 09:40 AM
Andrew Symonds is a cleaner hitter when he connects that Gilchrist. If Symonds connects fully - there is no one in the world who comes close.
ricky123 Posted on Feb 7 2004, 10:54 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? i think symonds is better then anyone .

gilly only hits in the first 15 overs,and is very week against spin,

harbhajan always took his wicket. but symonds is very clean hitter .of both spin and fast bowling

I agree, Symonds rules. He is currently my favourite Cricketer.

I was at the First ODI VB Series Final last night Aus V India and I was cheering for Hayden and Ponting to go out with the Indians so Symonds could come in LOL!

My Dad was making fun of me too coz I am very dark and I could easily pass for an Indian, I was wearing my Italian soccer top too with the colours Green White and Red, which is similar to the Indian flag (red is substituted for Orange) so from a distance people may have thought I was Indian lol.

I think it's still Klusener coz the way he played in the 4th ODI againts Windies it seems he still has his great touch left :cheer: You may differ

Unbelievable!! No Jayasuriya! Disgusting... Simply Disgusting!!

DT

Originally posted by Dimuthu@Feb 7 2004, 10:27 PM
Unbelievable!! No Jayasuriya! Disgusting... Simply Disgusting!!

DT
B) r u sri lankan

IMO Gilchrist and Symonds are in a tie. Gilchrist is in in the first 15, when the field is up, so its a case of hitting over the top or between the field, but Symonds is in in the last 15, shere the field is back, and he still hits 4s and 6s, so thats my 2 cents

There are plenty of clean hitters that are not on that list: Andy Blignaut, Shahid Afridi, Abdur Razzaq, Azhar Mahmood

Users who are viewing this thread