who is your fave footy club?

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope our football rivalry doesn't come between us stevie! Besides, at least we support the same county cricket team.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I'm going to stay out of this City-Rovers derby debate I'm not that keen on either of them, but both admitidly decent sides, but anyone is better that Oxford(scum)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
DJ Ager said:
Manchester United built for their great success. Chelsea bought it.

Too true. United are a proper club. Chelsea, well nothing can be said to show how low they are.

Chelsea success will only last 5-10 years. Man Utd will be back.

sid_19840

International Coach
aussie1st said:
Arsenal is mine. What a great club they were. Don't know what happened this year however. :(

Maybe they are missing vieira and also the injury to henry made a difference,now they dont have any chance of even being called contenders for the Premiership.

gold639

International Coach
JamesyJames3 said:
Too true. United are a proper club. Chelsea, well nothing can be said to show how low they are.

Chelsea success will only last 5-10 years. Man Utd will be back.

Man United are over. Chelsea are the future of football. :p

eliminat0r

Club Cricketer
Think of this how long has Man Utd been such a great club? They have been able to keep performing for so many years, Chelsea on the other hand had to change coach and spend a lot of money. They will slide down the table in 2-3 years. Arsenal prob be back in 2-3 years.

gold639

International Coach
eliminat0r said:
Think of this how long has Man Utd been such a great club? They have been able to keep performing for so many years, Chelsea on the other hand had to change coach and spend a lot of money. They will slide down the table in 2-3 years. Arsenal prob be back in 2-3 years.

All I can say to that is - wait and see, wait and see... :p

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
What will happen if, or perhaps ,when Abramovic's company goes bust and the oil in Russia goes? It may be a while till it happens, but if the money goes, it could be bad news for Chelsea. What happens if Roman Abramovic gets bored? Besides they and other clubs will have problems when the number of foriegners in a team are cut in 09-10. I believe this will create a more even playing field. Man.Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool...have built soild foundations. Chelsea have just clicked their fingers and got a millionaire. If the money goes at the click of fingers like it came, then the foundations of sand could be found out.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
We're playing on the TV, I don't have Sky, but I have season ticket anyway. Are you coming in the away stand stevie?

Users who are viewing this thread