Who will win the cricket Asia cup?

B

Bilal

Anybody can win from these three teams: Pakistan, India or Srilanka
What do you think?

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would agree that lanka have quite a good chance but notPak , at least going by the way they played today vs lanka

N

Nirav85

Originally posted by ricky123@Jul 21 2004, 01:03 PM
B) pakistan has? better chance then srilanka and india
now i know u r on drugs :P

R

ricky123

Originally posted by amir51+Jul 21 2004, 05:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amir51 @ Jul 21 2004, 05:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Jul 21 2004, 01:03 PM
B) pakistan has? better chance then srilanka and india
now i know u r on drugs :P [/b]
B) well i had high hopes on pak to beat lankans , but they had other plans :angry: to lose .

anyway now india vs pak will be really the match to watch .

i am already betting my money on india :thumbs:

B

Bilal

I am very angry :angry: at pakistan. They gave so easier catches to srilankan fielders. I think they will lose against India :sorry:

C

cricket2004

Although im a Pakisthani but im betting for india becuase of the bad performane against lankans

B

Bilal

I am also a pakisthani but after watching there performance against Srilanka, i think they will easily lose to India. :sorry:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
India vs Sri Lanka Finals.
i have a feeling Sri Lanka will win.

H

hassan1823

shutit pakistan won easily against india pakistan were much better and if it wasn't for the bonus point pakistan should be in the finals :angry:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by hassan1823@Jul 28 2004, 03:22 AM
shutit pakistan won easily against india pakistan were much better and if it wasn't for the bonus point pakistan should be in the finals :angry:
:unsure: the worstthing was that pakistan knew they needed the bonuspoint to get to the final but they still dint try hard to get that bonus point <_<

H

HArrIS

we tried to get it but it waz moin khanz mistake by the way one more thing that srilankans din took this game az a serious one az there bowlerz bowled to the indian batsmen n one more thin if it would be aussies inspite of sri lankans they would have did it cuz they don see that a game iz important or not they just take every game az an important game.

Users who are viewing this thread