Who will win the cricket Asia cup?

P

pal

i don't know what you are on about the bowlers, murali wasn't there because his grandpa his dead and vaas wasn't there cause he is got the flu.. :huh:

B

Bilal

After seeing Srilankas batting today in the finals i think India will win easily.

H

hassan1823

i couldnt believe India could lose after they got lankans out on such a low score

B

Bilal

:blink: How could india lose. I thought they will win easily. They had a great batting side but...... Srilanka won and they deserved it :clap:

A

arjun

India's Performance in the Finals is comparable to a Guy winning a Jacpot followed by suicide.
India's Batting could easily have bashed about the Sri Lankan Bowlers, but after the eraly Wickets there was lack of Confidence to move on and they got stuck... I feel sorry for Sachin as I think he's getting back, probably not as he used to couple of years ago, but he has given considerable contributions to past scores. He's also got back the habit of sticking around for 30 odd overs.
Sri Lanka had home advantage, Murali, who was supposedly their greatest Weapon didn't make a devastating influence on the Bowlers Scoresheet and India didn't grasp the chance. That's how I see it. ICC Trophy here we come ;)

Regarding Pakistan I think they just didn't make the effort to get that Bonus Point in the Ind-Pak Match. Moin Khan messed up badly TWICE - a matter of very bad luck... Pakistan had banked on India losing against Lanka after having been taken apart themselves...

Pakistan are a great Team to watch, and IND PAK ties will probably the Brasil-Portugal of Cricket. I do wish it would make considerable Changes towards Peace.
I hope the ICC Trophy will bring a ind-pak tie, if possible in the final :)

Then there's the ind/pak vs ROW XI which I hope will take place, for i'm curious about the reactions to it, and who'll be captain :)

That's my view of the Cricket World right now....

cheers
arjun

Users who are viewing this thread