Who will win the icc cricket champions trophy

Who will win the icc cricket champions trophy

• Total voters
D

Dimuthu

sorry ppl... edited my post... i wasn't really as angry as it makes me seem in that...
but still think it's a joke that South Africa is in that list and SL isn't!
S.A's a pathetic team now... right down there with ZIM n BAN

DT

D

Dimuthu

heh heh... true... Indians r playin pretty patheitically (is there such a word? :wacko: )

Ganguly HAS to do SOMETHING about his playing off short pitched stuff! It's turning out to be a joke!
Full credit to Harmison... he did a Zoysa today!!
I feel that if SL beats Eng they'll win it from there

DT

D

Dhawal_Verma

Originally posted by Dimuthu@Sep 5 2004, 11:56 PM
heh heh... true... Indians r playin pretty patheitically (is there such a word? :wacko: )

Ganguly HAS to do SOMETHING about his playing off short pitched stuff! It's turning out to be a joke!
Full credit to Harmison... he did a Zoysa today!!
I feel that if SL beats Eng they'll win it from there

DT
What would you say after today's match with Zimbabwe making the Sri Lankans run for their money ? :D :lol: :D :lol: :P

D

Dimuthu

:blink: wasn't REALLY a run for the money.... lotsa stupid shots by our batsman... and good fieldin n bowling by ZIM which is always there... it's their batting that sucks most of the time. If their bowling becomes consistant... they cud win matches defendin average totals i think.

But still think England match will be the decidin one for the tourny for SL. Jayantha's a good prospect, I personally don't like Avishka that much tho he gets the runs relatively consistently...

D

Dhawal_Verma

:D :lol: Now after England ! :P :lol:

Hey just noticed this is my 300th post ! :thumbs: :cheer:

B

Bilal

Zain You didn,t write westindies :blink: . They are in the finals

Z

Zain1612

Originally posted by Bilal@Sep 22 2004, 11:02 PM
Zain You didn,t write westindies :blink: . They are in the finals
you stupid i wrote others