Why Arsenal are better than Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is definitive proof that Arsenal trump Spurs in just about everything, everything, everything...

Of course, NotW are a bullcrap tabloid and so is ths story most probably but it doesn't take away from the fact that

Last edited by a moderator:

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Arsenal only ever got into the top league due to a very dodgy deal, which resulted in Spurs nto being in the top league when they, technically and "by rights" should have been

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'll tell you why Arsenal are better than Spurss; Arsenal are actually pretty good at football.

PhilD123

International Coach
:p

Can't remember where it is now, Joe might know, but there's a brilliant kiss and tell story about Anderson and his chat up line:p.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I remember that Phil, 3 words, the perfect chat up line.
**** **** ****. Now that will be blocked out so lets say the little English he used rhymes with duck duck duck.

Andersons story has been taken off, h probably took them to court or something.

Will there's nothing wrong with being used for a bit of getback sex but if you're only lasting 2 minutes you should beashamed, you're a trained athlete.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
:p

Can't remember where it is now, Joe might know, but there's a brilliant kiss and tell story about Anderson and his chat up line:p.

Football/Chants songs thread. Obviously don't need to perform at the highest calibre to get into Spurs. Arsenal are better than Spurs.

I just laughed at the dribbling bit.

Sureshot

Executive member
The content of the link goes beyond the decency 'rules' of PC, I will remove the link and close this, as it's pointless without the link and I know you guys are good at turning it into spam (if it isn't already spam).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread