why is there no Broadcast view for nets?!?!?

do you want a broadcast view in the nets?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

backfootdrive

School Cricketer
basically yeh...its so annoying that a game as good as this doesn't have the broadest camera angle for nets training, anyone know why? or if big ant have any plans to implement it on their next patch?

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Please post your thread in bugs forum
Why? I'm not sure it's a bug.

It's probably something to do with the design of the nets space not allowing that particular camera position. It wasn't there in DBC 17, and I doubt it'll make it in AC 17 either.

sajeednp

Club Captain
If you raise this matter in bug forum, BA may include this option in next patch

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
If you raise this matter in bug forum, BA may include this option in next patch
It's been requested since DBC 17 - they won't. It's obviously not a simple case of adding a camera, there is something more complex preventing it.

It's not a bug. It's a design choice.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It's been requested since DBC 17 - they won't. It's obviously not a simple case of adding a camera, there is something more complex preventing it.

Yeah I don't see it as a bug either, but surely they can add it and I do remember see in dbc17 some weird far away broadcast cam...I mean if they can add camera from behind why not from front? Also why not just scrap the bowling machine idea and just have a bowler running in instead.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer

No, It was available in DBC17 in the Stadium training before the patches. But after the patches it started showing from the top(very high camera from the middle of the pitch) and it was never fixed in DBC17. Later the same bug has been transferred to Ashes cricket when it was released.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
No, It was available in DBC17 in the Stadium training before the patches. But after the patches it started showing from the top(very high camera from the middle of the pitch) and it was never fixed in DBC17. Later the same bug has been transferred to Ashes cricket when it was released.
They are talking about nets training though, not stadium training.

I'd suggest they built the nets room too small to accommodate the camera positioning, and to rebuild the nets space would be too time consuming. I'm just speculating, but if it were as simple as adding another camera position then it would have been done already

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I don
They are talking about nets training though, not stadium training.

I'd suggest they built the nets room too small to accommodate the camera positioning, and to rebuild the nets space would be too time consuming. I'm just speculating, but if it were as simple as adding another camera position then it would have been done already
I dont remember exactly but i think Broadcast camera in Net training was available in DBC14.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
There are lot of simple bugs which can be easily fixed but since most of the users didnt ask about them, i think they did not reach Big ant. one example is invert batting is not working in multiplayer when both players play on the same side. I hope this can be fixed very easily and I consider its a major issue as Big ant is publishing game as multiplayer. I would love to play with my friends as a team but this simple bug is stopping that. I remember @Xboxer mentioned this bug many times to Mattw. Hoping that this will be fixed in next patch.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
basically yeh...its so annoying that a game as good as this doesn't have the broadest camera angle for nets training, anyone know why? or if big ant have any plans to implement it on their next patch?
Ross does not play in broadcast cam may be so he has not put it in the game[DOUBLEPOST=1516262552][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please post your thread in bugs forum
This is not a bug it's a missing feature from dbc14[DOUBLEPOST=1516262648][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why? I'm not sure it's a bug.

It's probably something to do with the design of the nets space not allowing that particular camera position. It wasn't there in DBC 17, and I doubt it'll make it in AC 17 either.
In tutorial it's there so best to put it for grounds training and not nets

sajeednp

Club Captain
There are lot of simple bugs which can be easily fixed but since most of the users didnt ask about them, i think they did not reach Big ant. one example is invert batting is not working in multiplayer when both players play on the same side. I hope this can be fixed very easily and I consider its a major issue as Big ant is publishing game as multiplayer. I would love to play with my friends as a team but this simple bug is stopping that. I remember @Xboxer mentioned this bug many times to Mattw. Hoping that this will be fixed in next patch.
Even i have raised this issue in bug forum.. hardly waiting to play with my friend as a team

Users who are viewing this thread