Why isn't the game advertised during CWC 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dousmith111

School Cricketer
Most ppl who are not gamers, have no idea - I posted a vid to my middle aged whatsappers in India and they wanna rush to buy a pS4

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depends what kind of advertising you mean. It can be costly.
Of Course. However, I thought ECB would use the advantage of being the hosting country's cricket board for CWC, to advertise the game. They should at least do it for England v Australia. Practically I would suggest India v Pakistan, but since the game isn't officially licensed for them, it is difficult to use that particular match to do so.[DOUBLEPOST=1559940570][/DOUBLEPOST]
Most ppl who are not gamers, have no idea - I posted a vid to my middle aged whatsappers in India and they wanna rush to buy a pS4
In the ideal world, yes (just see my above post). We need to send the message ourselves, as part of the community, we must make sure the game reaches as many people.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
They dont have wc licence anyway.

Its more likey to be somewhere on ashes

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Only @BigAntStudios or ECB can give you the correct reply. Others are all speculative ones.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The world cup is an ICC tournament and the ECB have no power to advertise this or anything else at it. Of course BA could buy advertising space on the various TV channels carrying coverage around the world but imagine that's extremely pricy.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Pretty sure I saw in one of the press release that the game was going to be set up in a booth why the world cup is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread