Will Pathan Succed

Do you think Pathan will be successful in matches with other teams?

• Total voters
J

jeromedascorp

He wil be good i think. He wasnt just bowling watever came. He was swinging the ball well.

S

squiz

What's the use of this poll, of course he will succeed, blind freddy can see that

R

ricky123

Originally posted by squiz@Apr 22 2004, 11:57 AM
What's the use of this poll, of course he will succeed, blind freddy can see that
;) he just a new member ,it will take time before he comes to know all this things :P

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Of course he will suceed.

he just a new member ,it will take time before he comes to know all this things
Bilal,I'm not intending to hurt you.But u start Stupid topics like this.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
And also I feel that it's enough talking of Irfan's glory.He is a good bowler and has been appriciated by many people.
Any thread I see regarding India peole like Bilal are always talking of him.
It's a known fact that Irfan is and will be a sucessful bowler.
It's realy annoying me. :angry:

T

tosh1981

Posted on Apr 22 2004, 03:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And also I feel that it's enough talking of Irfan's glory.He is a good bowler and has been appriciated by many people.
It's realy annoying me.?

lol, sorry man... but i am really excited about pathan...

the guy was absolutely a treat to watch...
his vibrance, enthusiasm, and his heart as a bowler inspired eveyrbody in our team man...

and its not just raw talent that he has...
he thinks amazingly - and not just for a 19 yr old...

the amount of times he out-thought and nailed a seasoned professional like yohanna was just amazing to watch...
the way he set up those two mindblowing dimissals of gilchrist and steve waugh in that last test was absolutely vintage stuff...
also when taufeeq looked set to blaze away in the last ODI, he had the brains to identifying what taufeeq was doing wrong - even with so much tension all around him...
there was also that first ball of the day dismissal of razzaq in the first test, and the slower ball which got rid of hameed cover driving (really the only shot he plays well) when on 98...

great stuff man...
i hope this kid inspires tons of fast bowlers around india...

for years now, guys like gillespie have been my idols, but its just too good for words to have a bowler like of our own :-)

K

Kenny

Originally posted by squiz@Apr 22 2004, 11:57 AM
It's great to see a guy who can swing the ball well and not rely on pace. He is not quick at all, especially for a young guy yet still has a great future.
Would be nice to see other bowlers (Australia in particular) learn to swing the ball. It's taken them to bring back Kasper to have a swing bowler. Perhaps Shaun Tate...

H

hassan1823

so do i he is good at batting when he got out on 49 i think in test match 2nd one vs pak.
and a freat bowler
:clap:

B

Bilal

Originally posted by bharat_88@Apr 22 2004, 09:38 AM
It's realy annoying me. :angry:
khabees please watch how you spell 'people' because you keep on telling everybody how to spell so you should watch what are you writing :angry: .
and by the way i am not an indian so if you dont know who i a am you better keep your mouth shut and dont call me a stupid again because you have to be one to meet one.

R

ricky123

:D well what about munaf patel ,it was said that he could bowl fast like brett lee ,
some news paper said he could easily reach the 90mph mark in each ball he bowled,

Users who are viewing this thread