Will Pathan Succed

Do you think Pathan will be successful in matches with other teams?

• Total voters
R

ricky123

what u dint hear about him yet?

he came to limelight in the mrf camp where the coach saw him and said that he is fast ,but he really got famous when steve waugh played against him and he too said that this kid is fast,

he also played the first class games against newzealand ,
in both the innings he took the wickets of nathan astle and steven fleming
with the same bowl .

C

cricket2004

hes a good bowler because of wasim akram(f*****).he should give tactics to pakistani bowlers like umar gul and shabbir ahmed but hes giving tactics to indian bowlers

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hes a good bowler because of wasim akram(f*****).he should give tactics to pakistani bowlers like umar gul and shabbir ahmed but hes giving tactics to indian bowlers

Wasim only gave some tips to him and it was up to the young man to perform on the field . Wasim did not ball on his behalf !
Do u mean to say that Irfan would not have been half as effective if wasim did not talk to him??
It is an absolutely ridiculous statement made by U ( cricket 2004)

It is not only an insult to young irfan but also an insult to Wasim who gave tips to Irfan without considering national barriers .
Wasim was even appointed as bowling coach of PAK before the series began
Why did they not learn ,if wasim`s advice guarantees success ??

N

nik

Originally posted by cricket2004@Jun 4 2004, 11:09 AM
no need to be jealous here! :angry:

D

Dhawal_Verma

Me thinks he's Mind Blowing !
He's bought a ray of hope in the So-So Bowling Attack of Indian Team.
Why forget Balaji and Zaheer Khan They too are wonderful !
:bow: to THE TRIO :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

sallu

as far as i kno when pathan first came he bowling really suxz after he got lesson frm wasim akram he is becomin one of the most good bowlers in the world... and in couple of year he will be the best because of the lesson he got frm wasim and he is almost ditto copy of wasim .... so i hope he will succeed .

H

hassan1823

Originally posted by sallu@Jul 23 2004, 03:58 AM
as far as i kno when pathan first came he bowling really suxz after he got lesson frm wasim akram he is becomin one of the most good bowlers in the world... and in couple of year he will be the best because of the lesson he got frm wasim and he is almost ditto copy of wasim ....
You are absoloutely right there mate he wasn't that good before he got lessons from wasim. ^_^

R

ricky123

B) if he was not that good then y did they take him in the national team .

remember he took 9 wickets in pakistan in the under19 tournament .

and wasim gave trainning to all including nehra and zaheer ,

but still thanks to wasim he helps everyone

Users who are viewing this thread