Wimbledon 2009

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well played Roddick, was well on top of Federer until a few slip ups in the tie break cost him. Just too bad he couldn't maintain his serve domination in the important 5th set.

Federer showed great fight especially in the 2nd set saving 4 set points. 5th set was made for having been in some long matches. Was an awesome final set, thought it would gone on forever.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes I too just couldn't see how anyone would be able to break his opponent's serve. Epic final set, and might have been the same if there were no tie-breakers for the previous sets.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
We probably would be still going if they didn't have tie breakers or one of them would have collapsed. One of the best displays of serving I have seen.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not a bad match at all, Federer is a freak. Its unfair to human how he is so good at damn Tennis. Roddick will never be in the same league as him, harsh but true.

blake

School Cricketer
I have a question. How the hell is Dinara Safina number 1 in the world for the women's? If there was a choking award, and a 'playing like crap when it counts', she'd be number 1 for sure, but as it is, she wins all these tiny events that are worth nothing, and in the main opens she chokes like a dog.

What a useless waste of a position.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I have a question. How the hell is Dinara Safina number 1 in the world for the women's? If there was a choking award, and a 'playing like crap when it counts', she'd be number 1 for sure, but as it is, she wins all these tiny events that are worth nothing, and in the main opens she chokes like a dog.

Are you sure your not talking about Ian Bell? Sounds exactly like him!

But on the point, it is amazing how she is World Number 1 but the problem is the Williams sisters only turn up for the Majors meaning they don't play in the smaller tournaments not gaining the points which makes Safina number 1. It's weird she doesn't even look good enough to be number 1 and that was shown at Wimbledon!

Radaga

International Coach
what a match. it has destroyed my sleeping pattern for the week, but was worth it haha.
get on fed's facebook page, it is mint. he regularly posts up video blogs and stuff on it, love it.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
what a match. it has destroyed my sleeping pattern for the week, but was worth it haha.
get on fed's facebook page, it is mint. he regularly posts up video blogs and stuff on it, love it.

Can you post the link please. There are many of them. CAn`t make out the fake ones from the real one.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Kournikovas page > Roger's Facebook page :p

Hope A-Rod dumps FedX 6-0 6-0 6-0 in US Open now. :mad:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Argh, I hate Safina with a passion. Acts like a total bitch on the court. Stupid noise she makes like a screaming baby with every shot she plays, how she has a tantrum when things don't go her way. Argh!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I dont like Safina, but neither do I like the Williams sisters because of the lack of respect they have for non-Grand Slam events.

Users who are viewing this thread