Windows 8

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know how to empty the trash in the Mail app? I can't find an option to do it and it seems daft having to delete each email individually.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know how to empty the trash in the Mail app? I can't find an option to do it and it seems daft having to delete each email individually.
Select the top one in the list, press shift, scroll to the bottom of the trash click the bottom one and then hit the trash can.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
$40 or Rs 1,999/- As part of a special introductory offer.

----------

You need to have a legit windows product (7/vista/xp)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any one here that knows the price in ?'s?

Yeah it is definitely worth it at o one so far nly 25 quid. You can play games like Cut the rope and Angry Birds on PC. Amazing. Best

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is anyone using the ESPN Cricinfo app on Windows 8? ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! Its a visual marvel to follow cricket scores and news from Cricinfo using that app! I still have to test whether the app has live scorecard/commentary, but even if it doesn't have, I will still give that app 4 stars!

spooony

Club Captain
how much will a upgrade cost if we have windows 7?
Seriously. What makes this windows or 7 so great? Its just more bloated. That is the reason people need to go buy better and better hardware because of bloated software

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Is anyone using the ESPN Cricinfo app on Windows 8? ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! Its a visual marvel to follow cricket scores and news from Cricinfo using that app! I still have to test whether the app has live scorecard/commentary, but even if it doesn't have, I will still give that app 4 stars!

Love it really well designed, easily the best app I have so far. Nice and simple to find things and the scorecard is awesome.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Loving the cricinfo app.I feel it is not performing at it's best on my PC.My RAM is 2 gb and I have Xeon Precision 670 (3.2 Ghz) isn't it enough?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The cricinfo app is awesome,

Attachments

• win.png
    win.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread