World League - Cardif Blues [Rugby 2006]

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am going to start a World League with the Cardif Blues on Rugby 2006. These games will be played weekly, Maybe bi-weekly depending on how I feel and if i can get on my computer at the time. All the Super 14 teams have been updated to the proper roster thats why i am not using the Chiefs.

If you would like to join into my team post your name and position before I start this (probably sunday). Post the name you would like, and the position. First Five and Flanker are taken by Heffler and Zwicker, i like those two but just to start with, and also left wing is taken by Lomu.

And I am also going to be moved into hooker, Just so i know i am in the game :)

1. Toby Chapman
2. Woosaah
4. Connor Rawlings
6. Avroneel Biswas
7. Zwicker (c)
8. Matt Roberts
9. Rocky
10. Heffler
11. Lomu
12. Willie Liebenberg
13. Ross Mathers
14. James Edmonds
15. aus5892

19. w3lshrugby - Scrum Half
21. Simon Barrow - Full Back/Utility (my choice)

Once i start the game no more playes can be added to it, cause i cant be bothered. Also you maybe traded, but ill try follow you as best as I can. Players are edited using my editor which is found on www.therugbyforum.com (please register there if you want to have a look at it) Also going to use one of the new kits made at that place. This is going to be my first complete story, I am pretty much playing it to get ready for rugby 08, which hasnt been announced yet (just hoping) any help to keep my story interesting will be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to be added to a diffent team i can do that, and I can try follow you and your teams progress after each round as well. Though i can only tell if you scored a try or something, not much stats on that.

Last edited:

woosaah

Club Cricketer
9 Players left plus all the reserves :)

woosaah

Club Cricketer
I should also say that i like using my forwards close to the line, especially in the early stages of my games so they ahve a good chance of scoring as well, And ill try use as many players as possible and spread around the love :)

Cheers, added you guys :)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
woosaah said:
I am going to start a World League with the Cardif Blues on Rugby 2006. These games will be played weekly, Maybe bi-weekly depending on how I feel and if i can get on my computer at the time. All the Super 14 teams have been updated to the proper roster thats why i am not using the Chiefs.

If you would like to join into my team post your name and position before I start this (probably sunday). Post the name you would like, and the position. First Five and Flanker are taken by Heffler and Zwicker, i like those two but just to start with, and also left wing is taken by Lomu.

And I am also going to be moved into hooker, Just so i know i am in the game :)

2. Woosaah
6. Avroneel Biswas
7. Zwicker (c)
9. Rocky
10. Heffler
11. Lomu
12. Willie Liebenberg
13. Ross Mathers
14. James Edmonds

Once i start the game no more playes can be added to it, cause i cant be bothered. Also you maybe traded, but ill try follow you as best as I can. Players are edited using my editor which is found on www.therugbyforum.com (please register there if you want to have a look at it) Also going to use one of the new kits made at that place. This is going to be my first complete story, I am pretty much playing it to get ready for rugby 08, which hasnt been announced yet (just hoping) any help to keep my story interesting will be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to be added to a diffent team i can do that, and I can try follow you and your teams progress after each round as well. Though i can only tell if you scored a try or something, not much stats on that.
Rugby 06 is awesome! I'll sign up as a Full Back then to stay in the team, although I'm usually a Wing. I guess I could play openside flanker as well, I've tried it before.

Need any stats at all?

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1 - Tobie Chapman

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
8 - Matt Roberts

I'm a full-back but Dean took my place so i'll make do with this.

Users who are viewing this thread