worst LBW ever!

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i cannot beleive he gave this out!
to stuart law, a right handed batsman

i think they is a slite hint of it pitching outside leg here!!!!!
it looked even worse watching it, miles outside leg!

lawLBW.jpg

Either way it's not exactly great. Which umpire will ever make the mistake of a ball pitching that far outside leg? My gran could see that would be not out even without her glasses...

they prob have coded in mistakes, but come on, its so far outside leg no umpire would give that out

Maybe Stuart Law upset the umpire at tea? Got sawn off for taking the last mini roll without asking if anyone else wanted it!

Maybe Stuart Law upset the umpire at tea? Got sawn off for taking the last mini roll without asking if anyone else wanted it!

I'd certainly give him out if that happened to me :p

But seriously, i believe its more a glaring error than an umpire "mistake," as it happens every, nearly every time an LBW appeal goes up and it pitches leg stump.

if its borderline then you can understand it being given, but when its that far outside leg i think it has to be classed as an error in the game

I've noticed that the programmed lbw rules are a bit dodgey on all fronts really. In the last game I had 3 plumb in front shouts not given and then one, admittedly on my bowling, that pitched outside leg.

I guess you have to ask if the graphical representations are a true reflection of the 'maths' that happens within the game engine.

Although it appears to us to be be pitching way outside leg the game may have actually calculated that it pitched in line. They just failed to marry the two properly.

yh it is an error and i just want the makers to release patches like FM to bloody sort some errors out...

I guess you have to ask if the graphical representations are a true reflection of the 'maths' that happens within the game engine.

Although it appears to us to be be pitching way outside leg the game may have actually calculated that it pitched in line. They just failed to marry the two properly.

All previous ICC's had the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread