Online Cricket Games Owned
Gamespot Rating's
9.......Gameplay
9.......Graphics
8.......Sound
9.......Value
9.......Tilt
8.9.....Overall

The Good: More gameplay additions and refinements than can be recited in a quick bullet point; tons of modes, including improved online play and the new general manager mode; some of the best graphics you'll find on the system; great voice work from the wrestlers; plenty of creation and customization options.

The Bad: Collision detection is still periodically problematic; artificial intelligence definitely has its dumb spots; general manager mode feels more like a starting point for better things in the future than a fully fleshed-out mode.

I was wondering if this one was just an upgrade version (like they always do) but my friend bought this game and he says it's great - I didn't play it yet but I was wondering what did you guy's thought about the game?

929017_20051013_screen006.jpg

Cowburn199

International Coach
My mate has it. I tried it and thought it was rubbish !
The ai is terrible the animations are.
It's a no no from me

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
There is no doubt that SmackDown! vs Raw is the best WWE game and consequently the best wrestling game ever.It has near realistic graphics with nice gameplay & superb commentary.Its really a treat for a wwe fan/gamer.Its not boring as previous versions were.All new General Manager Mode & Locker Room add even more to beauty of the game.Matches are not one-sided now u can store only one finisher & there are tremendous stamina & momentum system & several other things of that sort.Well done THQ.Its 9.0/10,IMO.True WWE fans will enjoy it more than casual gamers.

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
Yeah, it's on PS2 and PSP but not on PC.

vibs89 said:
Very Crap game. I hate watching wwe.

The only bad think about it is the AI. I think everything else is good.

Cowburn199 said:
My mate has it. I tried it and thought it was rubbish !
The ai is terrible the animations are.
It's a no no from me

I know when you first play it, you don't know what to do, everything is hard. But when master all of the moves then it's really fun! Even if you don't watch WWE, belive me I still play WWE Here Comes The Pain! It's really fun when you play with your friends, you'll do some crazy moves . About 6 players can play together, on one screen :) But also I like the season mode, I think it's better than the real WWE!

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
I don't thingh so, any emulator can run a latest game such as this one. My friend as a PS2 and he recently bought this one. I like the Gameplay, specially the special moves part. We have a momentum bar when it is full then only we can lay over finisher move (Smack). Graphis is dull.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Big_Boss said:
I know when you first play it, you don't know what to do, everything is hard. But when master all of the moves then it's really fun! Even if you don't watch WWE, belive me I still play WWE Here Comes The Pain! It's really fun when you play with your friends, you'll do some crazy moves . About 6 players can play together, on one screen :) But also I like the season mode, I think it's better than the real WWE!

I could do all of the moves. I just found the graphics were weird ! There Cel shaded :eek: And with 6 people on when doing a Elimination Chamber the FPS drops in places. And the voice overs suck ! They sound like there in a warehouse counting the money there getting :rtfl
And i do watch wrestling ever tuesday morning at 2am till 4:15 am :p

gamerkid22

National Board President
Big_Boss said:
Check this one out PCSX2 - Inorder to play, you have to download some sort of files, which I am confused about. This does not play all of the PS2 games but 'Their' working on it :)

This forum does not support piracy . U have posted the link to the ps2 emulator. The moderators will take action against this . :mad :mad

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
I could do all of the moves. I just found the graphics were weird ! There Cel shaded :eek: And with 6 people on when doing a Elimination Chamber the FPS drops in places. And the voice overs suck ! They sound like there in a warehouse counting the money there getting :rtfl
And i do watch wrestling ever tuesday morning at 2am till 4:15 am :p

Are you sure you played WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006? Because my friend tells me a different story and also so does the reviews that I read about it ;)

avk2love

Club Cricketer
hey guys i have a ps2 game "wwe smack down here s comes the pain"
so is there a proper emulator that can play it on pc

Users who are viewing this thread