Xbox 360 Online Match Up Thread

baba08

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i would have liked to buy cant because i wont be able to play it on my 360 here in canada thanks to the developers of this game

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Once u guys get it can u please test the co-op bug where ur partner gets u runout whenever he left his crease and u stayed.. In demo it happened everytime.. By rules the non-striker only gets out if he leaves his crease and gets back after his partner does..

ammar

Club Cricketer
I'll give you an add when I get the game tomorrow or may be Saturday. Need to renew my XBL subscription too.

Sheheryar

School Cricketer
Online XBOX 360

any one for an online 20 20 game... my ID is Sherry771

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Feel free to add me guys, pretty much up for a game anytime I'm on.

Simbazz = Gamertag :) I've got quite a few people, but like I say, add me

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Myself and Culli played before; he was England and I was the crims. Was an average game to be fair, Hilfenhaus batting at 3 and hammering Broad for 6 was a personal highlight. But the funniest thing was Ryan Sidebottom hitting Ricky Ponting in the chest and getting an lbw decision for it. The hawk-eye replay was hilarious. a) it pitched outside and b) it was at least 3 foot over the stumps.

D

Deleted member 13648

Mate, was quality. Personally, I thought it was plum.

"Here Culli, imagine if he gives it out."

"Ano. LMAO! He has!"

Hilarious.

D

Deleted member 13648

I don't care what you say. Next game, am batting for me average.

alioz

Club Cricketer
Whats the deal with these yorkers when playing online. I played 2 online games yesterday and both of the guys just gave yorkers to me the whole match. it is nearly impossible to play yorkers. you wana play somewhere else and the bat goes somewhere else. Then i did the same to these guys and gave them yorkers and both of them couldnt play. i think there is a problem with the game that you cant play yorkers. does anyone have the same problem? please do share.

btw my tag is alioz

Users who are viewing this thread