Xbox

Which one of these two games is most worth renting for Xbox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Return and Update

Well after a very nice and relaxing holiday in Hopton I am back and ready to have some serious posting. I have exactly two weeks before I return to School! Sadly, I didn't get to return the Xbox game NBA Live 2004 on Sunday as I wasn't there and forgot ( :p ) to do it on Saturday before I left. I will now have to pay a small fine, but I should be able to cover it and buy Rugby 2005. Your recommendations of Xbox games are still welcome, and sports especially. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Fight Night Round 2 and World Championship Snooker 2005 are or will be good. Thanks everyone. :cool:

If you watch wrestling then buy WWE Wrestlemania 21. The graphics are so ravishing better than all other wrestling game.

Vibs 89 said:
If you enjoy Wrestling then take a look at WWE Wrestlemania 21. The graphics are superb.
I am sorry, I don't like Wrestling. I did rent out Fight Night Round 2, and was very impressed, but I don't like Boxing enough to buy it. My first game was Rugby 2005, which I bought for ?32.99. The next two games will most probably be Brian Lara International Cricket and Cricket 2005. Your recommendations for rentals are still more than welcome. :cheers

I think you should not buy BLIC nad cricket 2005 in Xbox. You should have buy it in P.C so we can update some stuff for cricket game.

Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, NBA Street V3, Gran Turismo 4 - These Games are the BEST :cheers

Attachments

• 292x219.jpg
    292x219.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 27
  • wallpaper1_medium.jpg
    wallpaper1_medium.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 26
  • p_nbastreetv3_05.jpg
    p_nbastreetv3_05.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Here are some of my XBox recommendations for you skateboarder2:
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Rainbow Six: Black Arrow
GTA: San Andreas
Chronicles of Riddick
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30
FIFA 2005
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Ghost Recon 2
Halo 2

Future Games:
Cricket 2005
Stargate SG1: The Alliance
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Splinter Cell 3

Yes, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is not released for the Xbox until 10th June 2005.

That means it is a future game. I have it for my Playstation 2 and it is really good. :)

Yes You should really buy GTA SA as I have it for my PS2 i'm done with my whole game. Infact its was a best game of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread