You can help me in my next patch....

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi...while i am testing the other aspects of my patch, there is one thing which i want you all to find it out for me.

I do get edges with spinners with my new patch, but the thing is that the edges which occur go exactly with the same height and speed as an edges would go against a fast bowler. i edited the 'Edge Spin Deafult', 'Edge Spin 1', 'Edge Spin 2' to make sure that the ball goes to the slips which arecloser when it comes to spinners. BUT still the edges went like before, so it seems that the above 3 values have ntn to do with it, i'm sure that 'Edge Fast Default', 'Edge Fast 1', 'Edge Fast 2', 'Edge Fast 3', 'Edge Fast 4' have sumthing to do with it. i'm sure that either 1 or more of these threads contain the values for edges against spin.

As i'm too busy testing the other aspects patch and also that i don't wanna mess around with the current values and mess everything up, so can u guys plz test these threads and tell me which values alter the height, speed, direction of the edges against spinners.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can u make sure that tailenders can't defend yorkers becuase with ur old patch they do.

voldemort

International Coach
is this what you are looking for? i am not sure wheather you know this already or wheather this is gonna help you.

gold639

International Coach
That file there is made by me...but the info in there is written by ZIm and Ravi...and Voldy,a bit of credit towards the makers would be nice.................

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Accordin to what people have said in your thread.......spinners are too hard and pacing is horrible............improve that............

Will p

International Cricketer
I think it should be made that when you first come on its easier to scored runs on the off-side kos i found that the first of my 50 runs were coming all down the leg, which is unrealistic, also when the computer bowls they should bowl less straight and again more on the off-side because they do in test matches!

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
i know everything which is there in the 'config editor info.zip' file and even more than that.

and i this is not the thread for suggesting me as to what to fix in my next patch.

none has given me any info. about the thing for which i started this thread, if no body is willing to help then i might as well close this thread and help myself.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Sorted!

Yo Tutsi man chap,

What you need to change is 'Edge fast 2'. This works for front foot shots for spinners, but I haven't been able to test any others.

Incidentally, am I right in saying that 'Edge fast 3' is for a short pitch (or specifically cross batted shot?) to fast bowlers?

If anyone knows this and the ther edge values, that would be a great help.

blalock taussig

School Cricketer
Tutsi
Im very sorry but we seem ot have hit a wall.
Both the fast bowlers and spinners use fastedge2.
the frame 29 values are for advance shots aginst the spinners.
so reducing that power for keyframe 0 will give you soft edges agains t spinners when playing an advance shot. ( using the D button )

unforunatly the key frame 1 & 2 values are used for both quicks and spinners so no use changing them.
The other solution is to change the storke file selection in the EXE file.
Edge 3 and 4 are for cross batted shots aginst both quicks and spinners.
edge spin1 & 2 have been placed there to make our lives Miserable!

Users who are viewing this thread