You cant say that! or the PC AMA

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Ive recently been watching a TV series called 'You cant say that!'. Each week they get a group of a people that share a common trait of some description. They then answer all sorts of questions that you wouldnt typically ask them type thing. HERE is the wiki description of it.

This was spurred by my recent discovery that my Great Grandfather was a member of the Nazi Party and held rank in the political bureau within it. I have a document that I've google translated but would like opinion on it, but its from the Nazi party and full of imagery and comes with a history that is deeply troubling. At the same time it was interesting to me. Filled me with questions, but could I ask them? Could I ask a German friend to translate?

Given we are a diverse group of people, with different histories and experiences. I thought it might be nice to have a place where people can, with permission, ask questions that are outrageous, socially off or the like. But I think its important that people consent to being asked questions.

So, I hope it'll grow, but kicking it off, anyone, Ask me Anything (AMA) and If anyone wants to be asked questions, post here and Ill keep list of updated people.

AMA Participants:
FakePassport
SweetCaroline

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Being one of 'very' few females on this site I'm sure there are some question people would like to ask if in doubt PM me if you are feeling nervous first.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I would be happy to

Very kind, I shall scan a copy and PM you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1497605056][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think everyone is too shy... ?

Fair enough. It's very easy, and reasonable, to think 'its nine of my business or rather not go there' or the like. I think if the ball gets rolling people will become more comfortable...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Being one of 'very' few females on this site I'm sure there are some question people would like to ask if in doubt PM me if you are feeling nervous first.

Why can't I change your avatar to NZ flag?

Why do all women have large shoe collections ?

Explain the soccer offside rule?

What's the best thing about being a woman ?

What's the worst thing about being a woman ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Why can't I change your avatar to NZ flag?

Because I will kill you... I will find you and I will hunt you down. However, I am from Perth (which they say isn't Australia, yep WTF and I'm almost (proudly) a POM!).

Why do all women have large shoe collections ?

Because we change our minds many times and have to have shoes that suit many combinations of clothes and match different sets. I have been told I am mental but my man wears the same shoes (trainers known as track shoes) everyday. If I wear a long skirt I will wear my kitten heals if I wear a short skirt I'll wear my boots or heals (not stiletto heals). However, If I wear a certain top I will wear different shoes... If you understand well done but this is just a small explanation... Jeans and leggings.... And also different colors of shoes to match different trousers, skirts... And then tights I wear black tights and the shoes need to match the skirt and top... Never ends!

Explain the soccer offside rule? Err later... I do know but I have to get it right. I wont google it!

What's the best thing about being a woman ?

Getting what I want and having power over men but not all. Shy men just turn me off, comfortable and capable men make me melt. looking so good I can melt ice with my good looks and charm. Being able to get things done without the second ice age starting and moaning about it. Having a high pain threshold. Listening to every detail and then making out that I wasn't listening and then unleashing the fury of a thousand haters on you days after! Not being able to fart, Being able to blame everything on my period, "Sorry officer I didn't mean to stab him fifty times with that spoon but I'm on my period". Being able to eat loads of chocolate.

Lastly, being the silent better sex and not even having to prove it!

What's the worst thing about being a woman ?

You ask I give, Periods... I said PERIODS!!! Are we sitting comfortably because I said PERIODS. Heavy sustained shit for a week. If you wish to know what it's like feel free to come round and I'll cut your heart out with a spoon! Only joking, really they are fun and a joy. My underwear riding up 'there', bra straps and bras (although I have learnt to deal with this). Body hair, curly hair. Waxing... fearsome tweak a duck!!! And plucking! Men coming onto me thinking they are gods gift to women, no you are not!!! Lesbians coming on to me, have a shave please!!! Under arm hair (this is disgusting and yes I shave). Always feeling there is something wrong somewhere, anxiety, constant anxiety! Ladders in my tights and split ends and feeling sweaty and hot!

There's loads more but dine out and ask more if you wish, or dare!

Okay before complaining look at my avatar that's my sweet angelic little face, have sympathy and think what a little sweetie.

Last edited by a moderator:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I wasn't expecting such comprehensive answers, with what appears a lot of sincerity with a good dose of humour thrown in (or maybe not??? :eek:

I pretty much followed all of it, however I am rereading the shoes explanation for the umpteenth time and still find the offside rule is easier to understand

One obvious omission about best thing about being a woman is having a man to look after you - left to your own devices all the money is spent, a pet turns up by magic at home and the in laws are invited for dinner :noway

D

Deleted member 46200

One obvious omission about best thing about being a woman is having a man to look after you - left to your own devices all the money is spent, a pet turns up by magic at home and the in laws are invited for dinner :noway

Oh yes the man, useful but an accessory... What's the difference between in laws and outlaws... Outlaws are wanted! I'm okay with his money I do have a modest salary of my own![DOUBLEPOST=1497643389][/DOUBLEPOST]
I pretty much followed all of it, however I am rereading the shoes explanation for the umpteenth time and still find the offside rule is easier to understand

That's not even the first, second or... Sixth draft but I have changed my mind so many times how to explain myself.

Loads of heaped humor to amuse the masses.... En-mass!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Well I wasn't expecting such comprehensive answers, with what appears a lot of sincerity with a good dose of humour thrown in (or maybe not??? :eek:
/QUOTE]
Back in your face young man...

Why can't I change your avatar to an Aston Villa logo?

Why do all men bitch and moan so much?

Explain the fascination about Football (Soccer) considering you follow...?

What's the best thing about being a man ?

What's the worst thing about being a man ?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why do Australians support their two main parties' inhumane refugee policy?

Users who are viewing this thread