Younis Khan: Barbados Brawl

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Younis Khan thinks that the dressing room brawl between him and Afridi may be one of the biggest reasons for Pakistan's defeat in that test. The entire article can be found herehere

Younis Khan thinks that the Pak youngsters in the team were impacted by the brawl and could not get over it during the match. However he mentioned that the overall atmosphere in the dressing room now is pretty healthy.

I think Younis Khan is making excuses here for the defeat. What do you guys think?

T20

Panel of Selectors
usually there is lot of politics going on in Pakistan dressing room..so you never know why he is bringing it up again.

(waiting for shahid6995 to post some sarcastic response :p )

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
As professional cricketers, the 'brawl' should not have affected them. As human beings, I think it certainly may have.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
I think Younis Khan wanted to make some excuse for Pak's defeat as he was the captain in that Test also.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Ok, so Younis wanted Afridi to do opening, and Afridi wanted to bat down the order. And Inzamam, where does he fit in? Or was he just angry because they ate his breakfast? :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
anakwalajinn said:
Ok, so Younis wanted Afridi to do opening, and Afridi wanted to bat down the order. And Inzamam, where does he fit in? Or was he just angry because they ate his breakfast? :p
Haha
:laugh :rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread