Your anticipated Movies

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you are looking for a movie with great story and narration then this is not for you. TF3 is a movie just for fun. Go out there, keep an open mind and dont think stuff like " That is not possible".
I saw it in 3D and had a blast...

so,you liked it?;)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The movies that I liked the most are:

1) Anand (A classic Hindi movie)
2) Munnabhai MBBS
3) Lakshya
4) Pirates of The Caribbean-I
5) The Ghost (Not sure but it might be "Ghost" I saw it years ago, can't remember the name correctly).

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
The Hobbit :)

:thumbs The only other movie I'm really looking forward to is the Tintin movie. Oh and the Conan movie, because I love the Conan stories, old movies and games.

That's it I'm afraid, I'm just getting burned out with all these comic movies or endless sequels and remakes. Do we really need a Spiderman reboot? The last trilogy made stacks of money and #3 came out only a few years back...:noway I think the real secret is that the discovery, gaining your powers story is the only decent part of the comic books. Anyway, we'll see if people are stupid enough to see the same story told over again just a few years later.

Fenil

Munnabhai-3. Read the news that its script is ready, atlast.

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Final Destination 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenil

Honestly, I thought Final Destination 5 had already released! I saw its trailer about 6 months ago.

By the way, I just got to know that Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi won't be working in the next film of Munnabhai series. So, I won't be willing to watch that anymore.

Looking forward to Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.

Fenil

Saw the promo of "Chala Mussaddi Office Office". Seems to be pretty good movie like it was in the serial.

Users who are viewing this thread