Your best/tightest finish

spotme 2

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure if this was my tightest finish or not, but certainly was my first experience with D/L during a T20 match, match delayed by rain just before start of game, my team was chasing down 158, we won with 2 balls left on a 2 run hit to win the final :cheers Loved the experience and hopefully will get more of the same. God I love this game, :clap to Big Ant

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
image.jpg
One of my tightest matches! Pakistan scored 154 off 20 overs (Danny Briggs got a match saving 1-11 in 4 overs) and my top order failed miserably. James Vince and Ablie Morkel put on a 32 wicket partnership before Vince was caught at long on. Albin Morkel and Dale Steyn got a 28 run partnership as I was gaining hope to win the match until Albie was caught. Briggs didnt last long, so at 103/9 after 14 overs I thought i was out, but Tahir and Steyn put on a 39 run partnership untill Steyn was caught at square leg who took a diving catch! Lost the match by 12 runs with 9 balls left but I loved the experience! Got to improve my batting vs spin though!

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
It seems we won a 40 over match earlier by 1 run, but as the end was simulated, and I wasn't involved in the bowling attack during that spell, I kind of missed all the drama, compared to my previous post. :(

CricketGamer

Club Cricketer
was chasing a big target when the rains came... match got shortened and RRr was like 14 lol
with no help from AI who was blocking away like an idiot and not even rotating stike.. I must say i single handedly chased it down in last over scoring like 145 :)

Users who are viewing this thread