Your biggest player?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm gonna go with Brett Lee if he plays. His ability to take quick wickets at the worst time for opposition batsmen is really handy, as well as his ferocious pace and deadly accuracy. He is going to be dangerous at Headingley and Lords me thinks. I didn't have him in my team before the start of the tour but it's going to be hard to leave him out now and I think he can do some damage.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
The opening batsmen and bowlers. Bit broad I know, but I think they will be very important.

Cook & Strauss v Johnson & Siddle/Lee
Hughes & Katich v Anderson & Broad

If Australia can't crack Cook/Strauss they will be in strife due to the lack of spinning power later on in the innings.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
We need to expose Bopara early then really test him. The nerves will be flowing for his first Ashes tours, as it will be for Hughes and a lot our players but if we can unleash Lee, Johnson and Siddle on him early and get him we would be in a good position.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Johnson/Lee in the bowling. Both very aggressive, they can either go for lots of runs or get lots of wickets. Hughes set the tone against SA with his quick scoring so he will be a key. Ponting obviously the main guy that could make an impact with the bat.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Yep but certainly not for the right reasons. ;)

Haha. Well I was thinking about there batting, and how well they can help the lower-order out. But yeah I guess your right. It will come down to which ever one makes less mistakes.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well seeing as Warne is gone, face it he was our "biggest" player, I would have to say Mitchell Johnson. He surely has to be big to be boning that hot WAG of his!

Jessica Bratich

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:pRV!! King Of Fours !!! King Of The Ashes!!

Users who are viewing this thread