Your favourite cricketers from your county team

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dont get clever mate. Sidebottom can help broad swing and get more pace onto the ball, i think Broads going to have to teach Sidebottom some things with the bat :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I reckon it'll be Broad, Tremlett, Sidebottom, Panesar myself. I can see Harmy and Hoggy breaking back in for Broad and Tremlett, but lets face it, the cheeky yorkshireman and the shy newcastlian wont be around for a long time now will they, i think inroads should be made for Broad and Tremlett to make transition into the England team easier. Saying that, who knows, a Glenn Mcgrath might turn up and totally blind his way into the England setup, but for the foreseeable future its Harmy and Hoggy, and Tremmo and Broad.

legspinner@fred

Club Cricketer
I think we need to keep Hoggy going, he's that consistent bowler, and he is quite clearly the best batsman we have.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Just a reminder that this is a thread to discuss your favourite cricketers from your county team, as in 'I really like X and Y'.

There are threads to discuss county cricket elsewhere as well as the make up of the England team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread