Your first game!

James_W

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post screens of your first game, here's mine.

ausvsban2sm.jpg

:)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I just won with Middlesex against Kent by 255 runs, Ed Smith scored an unbeaten 250 odd. Not going to be carrying on though, it's extremely badly put together in terms of menus and layout, and apart from some nice features like the stats that flash up in game, it is for all intents and purposes dire.

Had to laugh at Geraint Jones chasing every sweep and leg glance to the boundary though lol

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Looks can be deceiving matey ;)

For example this screen looks nice yet manages to encompass enough unreality to really discredit the game :( I took it because Bangladesh had just thrashed the Aussies. Only noticed when I looked at it afterwards that Sussex had also scored a 1055 with Yardy getting 496!

cricketcoach.jpg

Hondo

Club Cricketer
How do u start an international game. I can Only play club games still.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I thought I've seen it all...but I guess not. McGrath with a century :p!

Edit: Yes of course :p

Last edited:

Hondo

Club Cricketer
I'm still yet to figure out how to play an international game. Is it only available in the full game?

scritty

School Cricketer
puddleduck said:
I just won with Middlesex against Kent by 255 runs, Ed Smith scored an unbeaten 250 odd. Not going to be carrying on though, it's extremely badly put together in terms of menus and layout, and apart from some nice features like the stats that flash up in game, it is for all intents and purposes dire.

Had to laugh at Geraint Jones chasing every sweep and leg glance to the boundary though lol

In real life , if you didn't have a fine leg (or fine-ish third man) then the keeper would chase down the ball. ;)

What happens if you post someone down there ? :)

Clarker

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
just chose international from the team selection

i agree its a bit weird when u select Australian and you are only presented with aussie state teams and not the international one

i mean its smart yeh but i can see many ppl overlooking the international bit at the bottom

Jamee999

Club Cricketer
puddleduck said:
Looks can be deceiving matey ;)

For example this screen looks nice yet manages to encompass enough unreality to really discredit the game :( I took it because Bangladesh had just thrashed the Aussies. Only noticed when I looked at it afterwards that Sussex had also scored a 1055 with Yardy getting 496!

cricketcoach.jpg
AND:

512 - (271+166) = A lead of 75. Not 407 :mad

brad352

Executive member
jamee999 said:
AND:

512 - (271+166) = A lead of 75. Not 407 :mad
Seems that their second innings was adding to the deficit, that's a lack of incentive to do well if I've ever seen one

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
lol I hadn't even noticed that bug in the screenshot, as I said that one screenie does a great job at highlighting more than enough glaring errors with the game.

Also Scritty, Geraint Jones wouldn't chase them down, it would be 1st or 2nd slip that did so. I don't know what happens if you post someone down their as firstly you can't actually set the fields, and secondly it was the computer controlled team :)

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
puddleduck said:
as I said that one screenie does a great job at highlighting more than enough glaring errors with the game.
Indeed. ?20 for a not even half finished game? Cant see anyone buying it, i certainly wont. So much work needs doing on it its untrue.

Users who are viewing this thread