Your Highest Batting Score Using THE Expander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman M Saeed

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post the score summary screen as a proof so your not lying
... this is my one .. when i played a 10 over match...
screensummary.jpg

Padz

School Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Some guy got 708 allout of 40 over :eek:

yeh that was me :D

but i broken my own record now 930-8 off 50 overs, im disappointed that ricky ponting got out for 307 LBW which was a bad umpire decision as it showed on hawkeye missing the stumps :(

Took me 2.5hrs to bat through the whole 50 over

Attachments

• highestscore.JPG
    highestscore.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Lucky

International Cricketer
Triple and Double centuries in a ODI!! LOL!! The batting may be easy but the bowling is tougher, I guess they were trying to balance it out.

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Guys I bet you cannot score excessive unless you move the batsman on the pitch before the ball is pitched, now I was thinkin about this if you want a proper cricket sim you dont move the batsman on the pitch, so its probably better if the CPU doesnt show the marker all through the way, while for two player we can always move it and trpa our friends, so that is soemthing to think about, Padz try not moving the batsman and try to score 900 I bet you cant, and if U can good luck :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Oh dear, im starting to regret ordering this game already :(

themuel1

International Coach
aprofromindia said:
Guys I bet you cannot score excessive unless you move the batsman on the pitch before the ball is pitched, now I was thinkin about this if you want a proper cricket sim you dont move the batsman on the pitch, so its probably better if the CPU doesnt show the marker all through the way, while for two player we can always move it and trpa our friends, so that is soemthing to think about, Padz try not moving the batsman and try to score 900 I bet you cant, and if U can good luck :)

People like Peiterson and Flintoff could probably belt more balls for 6 or 4 than they do, but they don't because they don't want to give there wicket away. Yes you can wack a ball for six on BLIC but you can also ,just as easily mistime, which is what I have found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread