What is your highest score in a Cricket Revolution match?

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Might not be CR, but back when I had a ZX Spectrum there was a game called "International Cricket" which came free with "Your Sinclair" I think it was. It is a very basic, but good for that, game. You can get it on an emulator. Basically you have the cut, off-drive, on-drive and hook to supplement a forward defensive - if you (deliberately) mistimed that you could get runs. Mistimed shots would go up in the air and the height would be shown, farcically the fielder could catch the ball when nine feet in the air!

Anyway, one time I set my stall out to bat out a five day Test. This was facilitated by weather, medium pace overs taking six minutes, slow bowlers five and fast bowlers seven, but one time I did bat the whole match out. I scored 1050 runs I think it was, can't remember what the highest individual score was. There was a bug that individual scores and bowler runs conceded would zero after 255 so I wouldn't like to guess. Perhaps the pick of the others was something like "Graham Gooch" where you simply press the fire button to time the shot. You could probably hit six sixes in an over, it was far too easy. Still prefer Brian Lara Cricket (the original 1999 version for PSone), all the latest simulations go beyond what made older ones great. That is probably also true of PES (football), I feel I am grinding out results rather than playing flowing enjoyable football

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Might not be CR, but back when I had a ZX Spectrum there was a game called "International Cricket" which came free with "Your Sinclair" I think it was. It is a very basic, but good for that, game. You can get it on an emulator. Basically you have the cut, off-drive, on-drive and hook to supplement a forward defensive - if you (deliberately) mistimed that you could get runs. Mistimed shots would go up in the air and the height would be shown, farcically the fielder could catch the ball when nine feet in the air!

Anyway, one time I set my stall out to bat out a five day Test. This was facilitated by weather, medium pace overs taking six minutes, slow bowlers five and fast bowlers seven, but one time I did bat the whole match out. I scored 1050 runs I think it was, can't remember what the highest individual score was. There was a bug that individual scores and bowler runs conceded would zero after 255 so I wouldn't like to guess. Perhaps the pick of the others was something like "Graham Gooch" where you simply press the fire button to time the shot. You could probably hit six sixes in an over, it was far too easy. Still prefer Brian Lara Cricket (the original 1999 version for PSone), all the latest simulations go beyond what made older ones great. That is probably also true of PES (football), I feel I am grinding out results rather than playing flowing enjoyable football

The game shown in my avatar was for the SNES. It was a pretty good game for the mid-90's.

sameer18

Club Cricketer
USA-1237/0 vs Australia in 50 overs Exhibition on hard difficulty.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
How about posting screen shot of your achievements?

saurabh_jee

School Cricketer
I could manage only 51 all out and still lost the match as the last pair always scores the required runs.

XeCuTeR

School Cricketer
Still trying to get to 3 figure..... :(

I chased 90 runs for 7 wickets and also i won the game too :banana2

sonodyine

School Cricketer
i scored 112/9 in 10 overs its tough but practise makes you perfecr

shirazu

Club Cricketer
The game shown in my avatar was for the SNES. It was a pretty good game for the mid-90's.

Super International Cricket is incredible. Have spent more time on it than most other games that come out now.

faizangmc

Club Captain
this game is far to easy :noway

just my 3rd game and im amassing runs and runs. 4's and 6's every delivery. guess what the conditions of the chear girls would be :happy

Here's the screenie. Reached the real international record for fastest century in just my 3rd game :)

Still playing the match. Also watch for the unlucky bowlers :)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_05 Mar. 07 01.52.jpg
    ScreenHunter_05 Mar. 07 01.52.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 23
  • ScreenHunter_06 Mar. 07 01.52.jpg
    ScreenHunter_06 Mar. 07 01.52.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 15
D

Dutch

this game is far to easy :noway

just my 3rd game and im amassing runs and runs. 4's and 6's every delivery. guess what the conditions of the chear girls would be :happy

Here's the screenie. Reached the real international record for fastest century in just my 3rd game :)

Still playing the match. Also watch for the unlucky bowlers :)

Yep. Once you get hold of the "tricks" this game is way too easy and nowt to do with cricket in my opinion: just another bash-a-long......

Neverhood

School Cricketer
211 for 6 in 10 Over against India :P

Attachments

• 211.JPG
    211.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread