What is your highest score in a Cricket Revolution match?

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WOW ... who was the unlucky bowler :laugh ?? 283/4 in 10 overs .. man o man .... btw I haven't reached individual 50 or 100 yet for batsman. Are there any animations for 50 or 100 ? or the electronic scorecard saying "congratulations" ??

Yeah there is some animation where the batsman raises his bat and the electronic board shows flashing 50 or 100 plus crowd cheers

Why is everyone still finding it so tough to bat?

I bought the game yesterday and already am scoring 100+. It's the bowling I have trouble with.

It can't be just the key combinations that are making it tough.

I guess people have different learning curve. It took me 5 matches to get use to timing and keyboard combo's. Bowling is pretty neat. You just have to set a good field and bowl according to your field.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Highest score of 175/8 in 20 overs with Yuvi 91* :).

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Highest score of 175/8 in 20 overs with Yuvi 91* :).
Haha exactly the same as my top score :p Not with yuvi tho.....
My top score in a 10 over game about 150.... Gona try beat it now

imr

School Cricketer
19 Runs in 10 over match... all out in 18 overs

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I guess people have different learning curve. It took me 5 matches to get use to timing and keyboard combo's. Bowling is pretty neat. You just have to set a good field and bowl according to your field.

Yeah. One thing to note however is that I was on the demo for about 5-10 hours in total before Howzat came out, and I was practicing bowling for about 1-2 hours of that so most of it was on batting. I started to really get the batting after 2-3 hours and all the training sessions 2 or 3 times. I never had any problem with the key combinations. The funny thing is, I used to play only normal, slog and lofted shots, no pushes... And it seems pushes are only shots I can't play well, and don't know the key combinations for, so that shows the value of net practice.

As for setting a good field, I think I've picked up a good field off Mr. Dino. I find bowling easy if I can bowl tonnes of yorkers and short ones, but I need to learn some other ways as I'd never bowl yorkers or bouncers only online as that's just sad to the other player. But no, I still have trouble bowling to my field because my bowling is just so atrocious :crying .

@Mihir Doshi: I can post some things to help people who are struggling, how I got used to the game quick. All I can suggest before I can is that go into the nets and practice the key combinations and shots there. The nets aren't there just for show.

D

Dutch

I find it too easy to bowl sides out for under 80 or 90: bowled out the Aussies for 22 yesterday. I consistently have scores of over 200 in 50 over matches now. once you understand the timing, placement and shot selection it's pretty easy. AI try to adjust but until I get out of the easy league (A) its pretty boring at the mo!

siddharth021

School Cricketer
Well at first it seemed impossible to bat.

In first match I managed to get 22/9(10 Overs)

With some batting practice I managed 528 runs playing full 50 overs.

But I am finding it difficult to bowl.The opponents are getting 11 runs/over (I have bowled 25 overs),though i managed to take 5 wickets.

Bowling is too tough.:(

shirazu

Club Cricketer
Went 524/2 today in a 20 over game against the CPU on hard, G Bush with an unbeaten 264. Computer started out with a 6 in the first ball of their chase, should be a tight one.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Went 524/2 today in a 20 over game against the CPU on hard, G Bush with an unbeaten 264. Computer started out with a 6 in the first ball of their chase, should be a tight one.

don't lie mate...you can't even score 500 in 20 overs in medium or easy. Post a screenshot to prove us mate :)

DougMac

School Cricketer
Just got a new high score in 20over game.
As England I made 240/2 against New Zealand.
New Zealand's Innings has not started yet, I'll do that the next time I'm on.

Attachments

• 240-2.JPG
    240-2.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 24

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
My highest score is 911/1.My first wicket fell off the last ball of the innings.

Attachments

• Highscore.JPG
    Highscore.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread