Your most hated subject

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh yeah that reminds me Arslaan. Business is just as bad. Its so god damn boring.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Eco was one of my favourites... brilliant subject. Boring with a dull teacher, but when you get the class discussing it, talking about real life economic situations, applying what we've learnt, drawing graphs, debating with the teacher, it's excellent...

.Mob

International Coach
In terms of GCSE, I regret 2/3 of my options in Geog and Business, although the latter is far better than the former. History is the shiz though.

gazzaspin55

School Cricketer
Technology rubbish at practicals and drawings which means art as well!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
In terms of GCSE, I regret 2/3 of my options in Geog and Business, although the latter is far better than the former. History is the shiz though.

Geography is the bomb. Luckily we have a really exciting and excellent Teacher. Everything he says sounds interesting, Nothing is boring about his lessons. I love studying abuot America in Geography personally.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Biology, I have an awful awful teacher.

I win the award for worst biology teacher.

One was an idiot who constantly tried to diagnose me with a learning difficulty. (I think she has given up now, but she could have just forgotten; she is that bad)

The other, who taught genetics (which touched on evolution) quite teaching to become an evangelical preacher.

Still got an A, but Biology is an easy subject.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Geography. Why ddo I need to know what grows where and which animals can be found at a particular place? :mad:. Next is history Just can't get a hang of it. Battle ... treaty ... diplomatic groupism blah blah blah :rolleyes:.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
My most hated subject is History, Geography and Biology!!

naresh091

International Cricketer
Geography(i found it easy but irrelevant to my career),civics,Economics,civil engineering(not at all relevant to my career).

naresh091

International Cricketer
why mate? Electronics is the most interesting subject in my opinion.Might be difficult,but a very useful one for career(atleast for me).

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Electronics is basically Design Technology in India right? We used to have that here in England.

Users who are viewing this thread