Your personal bests

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just thought it would be interesting to see everyones best batting and bowling performances in real cricket. Also post any notable achievements you had.

Here's mine

Best bowling: 6 for 12 (including a hat-trick)
Highest score: 62 (my only half century)

I also once scored 49 off just 21 balls and got run out going for my fiftieth run!

R

rasi

Hai Guys.

My best innings is 161 not out. It was a forty over game. It happens to be my most memorable innings. i partnered with the number 10 batsman to get our team to victory. Chasing 260 to win from 40 overs, we were 108/8. Then we put on a stunning 150 run partnership to win the game. He got out when we needed 2 to win. The last man edged the first ball he faced for four. :D :D

And my best bowling is 0-0 B) 'cos I never bowl. :lol: :lol:

Sanju

Club Cricketer
My best batting-29
And best bowling-7 for 28
And bout kepping-more than 5-6 stumping
About fieldin-more than 15-run outs
catches-more than 70

Sanju

Club Cricketer
nah overall distict level.
Sometime when the keeper is injured or the keeper is not avalable i keep.But diffenetly i like to bowl as fast and as accurate as i can and scare the heel of the batman.But sometimes i even get hit like anythin all round the ground for boundreis including huge 6s.But i also take wickets.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Mostly i am atailender and dont like to bat because i usally get lots of injuries while batting.Infact on my first match in the district level i got hurt on the most sensitive part of my body :wacko: i had a gaurd inside but still the bowl was so fast that it hit so bad that because of that experience i hated batting!!!!!!.

R

rasi

Want to know who that number 10 batsman is. It's Mritun Tripathy. He's from Uttar Pradesh. In the end, he eventually got selected into the team. It was a match between the trainees in the U-19 camp. Guess who was my opening partner? Ravneet Ricky. I've played with Yuvraj, Kaif, Ratra and Sodhi. They were all in that match. Yuvraj played in my team. He scored some 30 odd, but I got him runout. :P.

I

imported_Rollo

Does it have to be a record of a amatuer match or can it be from any match?

Sanju

Club Cricketer
A decent match not street matches.It should be played in ground,11 players each team,and of course with a umpire and a cork(glace,seasond) ball.

R

rasi

My biggest problem then was I was a mooo! slow batsman, in the start of the innings. I used to get the runs bogged down. That was the reason why I couldn't get through. But now, I'm all up and trying for a berth in the Tanil Nadu team.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
My biggest problem then was I was a mooo! slow batsman, in the start of the innings. I used to get the runs bogged down. That was the reason why I couldn't get through.

My problem was I was too fast :D I could bat quite well but I liked to score my runs quickly and played lots of slog and unorthodox shots, and so got out too often.

But now, I'm all up and trying for a berth in the Tanil Nadu team.

Good luck with that!

R

rasi

Hey, I've got some pics from the camp. I'll get them scanned tomorrow and post them here.

Users who are viewing this thread