Your Questions For Codemasters....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
amber22 said:
My Question : Will there be regular updates on the offical site for the game like Kits,Tournaments , new squads and New games in the Challenging mode
I think that's up to the patch makers here. Codemasters are planning on an official patch though (I think).

amber22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah for kits etc I understand patchmakers will be doing the job but for things like adding new game in the Challenging mode and classic matches might be too difficult for patchmakers so that might have to done by Codemasters.

sachin

International Coach
I'm not sure if they've ever said anything about mistiming shots,but they'd be more likely to do it than EA.Some of there facts of the day address really small parts of cricket which are none the less important.So i think they prolly will do it!

Big_Pete

School Cricketer
Big_Pete said:
but not just over a tour or a competition ... I want to see the feature as in BLC 96 whereby it tracks the records of the players over all games which you play ... hence career stats of a player, not just in a series!

I like the fact that I can look at all the England players, the team which I play as, and see how many games I've played a player and how many runs they've scored, their top score, their average etc etc etc ... same with bowling.

At the end of the day, cricket is all about stats and if a game doesn't have any feature which stores this for recall then it's a pointless game in my view!

I mean ... you wouldn't want a shoot-em-up game if it didn't have a high score table!!!

sorry if I missed it, but did my question / idea ever get answered ? If so, can someone point me at it?

Thanks

sarwan

Club Cricketer
reality is missed there.what if i score a test century with warne.lol.seriously the game would lose realism.i cant see vusimusi sibanda or javed omar with 37 tons against their name.

Big_Pete

School Cricketer
sarwan said:
reality is missed there.what if i score a test century with warne.lol.seriously the game would lose realism.i cant see vusimusi sibanda or javed omar with 37 tons against their name.

but, if you'd achieved that feat with a tail ender, however unlikely it is, you'd want it recorded right ?!

chaudharyali

School Cricketer
demo

can any one tell me that when is the demo for this game going to be relased?

however guys i doubt it because the game is just about a month away and still no demo.

well if anyone has any info regarding the blc 2005 demo please tell me.

thank you

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
chaudharyali said:
can any one tell me that when is the demo for this game going to be relased?

however guys i doubt it because the game is just about a month away and still no demo.

well if anyone has any info regarding the blc 2005 demo please tell me.

thank you
There WILL be a demo. We know that. Be patient, and we will know more after today's PR.

dhruvdeepak

School Cricketer
I read somewhere that there will be no advance shots BUT there will be stumpings? Is this true? How will it work.
Sorry if its been asked already

Users who are viewing this thread