youth festive

nishant_bonjovi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i truly believe that a players talent in icc3 is well measured by his 2nd team avg ...
if u agree with me ... thn try n find a better team thn this ;)

Attachments

• bEsTT!.GIF
    bEsTT!.GIF
    197.4 KB · Views: 85

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I think the theory on the intake of youth players(when you sign one) on how much they want as wage is more important and also a good indicator as it could show wether they are any good 'really' or not as I have signed many 50+ for next to nothing a week(20k max) and they have been dredful for me. Although your theory is also good, they may both be indicators on how good a player is/will be so in a sense could show his talent.

As SS said, don't use text talk. :)

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I got a youth who now has played 90 FC and and a played in pretty much every international match since he was found by me. He had a second team average of 87 and has got an average of 78 of 50 games but his average has fell now with a FC average of 68 and a international average of 64:(

nishant_bonjovi

School Cricketer
all my players are playin extremely well ... i will post my team after a day wen i finish this season .. to prove my 2nd team average point ;)

satishmania

International Coach
this game is all about averages. everyone who has played the previous versions will know that. a player with a good FC average always performs. take the example of Sri Lankan bowlers. Most of them have a FC bowling average of less than 22 and when you sign them for your county they perform really well. Same is true of Indian batsmen who ahve staggering FC averages

nishant_bonjovi

School Cricketer
ok here is the team ... and if averages is tht matter (what i think so too)..check this out

note : k morgan is not the one in the first pic! i jus named my other leg spinner as he was marginally better n i use him more!

Attachments

• best_made_best.GIF
    best_made_best.GIF
    201.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

nishant_bonjovi

School Cricketer
the only faliure i had was ,,, darbo my all rounder he went nowhere ,... i guess i dont play all rounders that well

MS.Dhoni

Club Cricketer
the only faliure i had was ,,, darbo my all rounder he went nowhere ,... i guess i dont play all rounders that well

well i have observed the regen all rounders are never too good
no matter how great their avgs are.
your essex team had a way better bowling attack tho

Last edited:

nishant_bonjovi

School Cricketer
i kno ... but the essex batting attack was equally worse!!!

+ this is just a team of 2023 .... that was 40+

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
this game is all about averages. everyone who has played the previous versions will know that. a player with a good FC average always performs. take the example of Sri Lankan bowlers. Most of them have a FC bowling average of less than 22 and when you sign them for your county they perform really well. Same is true of Indian batsmen who ahve staggering FC averages

Sri Lankan spin bowlers are just awsome anyway I think, they have averages of 22 or less(As you said) and play well, but if you get a Sri Lankan spin bowler with an average of less than 20 then they usually rip apart any League/Division.

lancashire666

International Coach
Sri Lankan spin bowlers are just awsome anyway I think, they have averages of 22 or less(As you said) and play well, but if you get a Sri Lankan spin bowler with an average of less than 20 then they usually rip apart any League/Division.

and there always seems to be about 2 or 3 sri lanka spinners who dont ever play for the int side despite having a avg of less than 20

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
and there always seems to be about 2 or 3 sri lanka spinners who dont ever play for the int side despite having a avg of less than 20

Sajeewa Weerakoon was a legend of a spinner for me who never played for Sri Lanka although his averages were much better than the players that were constantly getting in the Sri Lanka eam and he was getting more wickets and was getting better averages but he never got picked for some reason. I made a thread about it somewhere, will find a link to it. :cheers

Edit: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32660

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread