Zim's ODI/test files - findings

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey zim, I'm finding I can miss time the square cut and get
two leg bys regularly. I think it was with the spinner, anyhow
next session I have with the game I'll check this right out.

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
hi damp pitch
if you keep getting leg byes off the spinner, then that is down to the field setting being used by the cpu. Use the field editor and change the fields if you find this not to your taste.

thanks for the continued feedback. I will probably send the files into Ste today.

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
hi zimrahil hats off to u man..u have done a gr8 work..u r a real genious .....i really enjoy your new ODI test config...it added a real life in the game..........keep up the gr8 work
your work has no words for me to praise......
regards
dippyslara :)

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
Ya not wrong there dippyslara.
Certainly added life into the game.
No more yorning at the crease eh :)

Still can't get over the fact that timing is
now a real factor.

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
thanks guys, one thing I can assure you is that the gameplay in BLC for the solo player is heaps better than in Cricket 2002. After having c2002 as a xmas present, I cannot believe I am back to playing BLC full time already. :)

Anyway, please give feedback as appropriate as I cannot help but meddle with these blasted files. I have already changed one stroke file since I sent the patch to BLC Online. Only a minor change to most people, but significant to me none the less !!

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
Imagine if we had some good Hex programmers hacking
into it as well.

Just keep on meddl'n Zimmy :)

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
hi zim..
one more suggestion i would like to give u y dont u change the appearence of the crowd..actually the crowd in visual stuff does not look real..like the way in EA cricket 2000..and EA sports fifa..there actually we can see the crowd moving and waving flags......cant u try the same thing ib BLC..then it would be more fun.....
what do u say guys?
regards
dippyslara :)

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
dippyslara
what you have suggested would indeed be excellent (would be like cricket 2002), but I think it would require some programming to do it, which is beyond by abilities.
however, other forum member might have a better idea.......

hposter

School Cricketer
I find that 6-hit straight hit is tough for a right hander. but much easier for a left hander. Is there a fix?

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
I am assuming you are talking about the cpu trying to hit straight sixes as I experience the same problem.
I have been looking into this, this week. If I am able to resolve this, I will let you know

regards

Users who are viewing this thread