PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Diappointed by some very bad bowling by the world's best bowlers like Malinga, Steyn and Murali in the matches thus far. It was still an achievable score but Ian Nicholsan was the stand out performer and didn't let our batsmen score much off his bowling.

Hoping for a better show from our lead bowlers, Malinga, Steyn, Murali and Vettori. They still have to make an impact here to show that they are the best bowlers around.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Had a brief look at all the teams and have to honestly admit that the Basnahira Bears from the SLPL start as favorites ahead of us. But I also saw they'd lost their opening fixture to the Eagles. Interesting.

Nah, they're ????, flogged 'em.:thumbs Two wins for the Eagles today, here and in the ZPL. Dhoni was awesome.:thumbs:clap

Well, for the last two matches, the great bowlers hasn't performed anywhere near to their reputation. If they do perform as per their skills, well, we can win this. Batting will be the last thing we want to under-perform.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Player Clashes in Round 2 (Normal Pitch)

Mashonaland Eagles v Nairobi Nomads at Hamilton

Clashes: None

Hawke's Bay Magpies v Durham Dynamos at Auckland

Clashes: Nuwan Kulasekara

Kulasekara won't play

Basnahira Bears v Brisbane Bandits at Dunedin

Clashes: None
-

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was a far from clinical performance, but a solid win is a good way to start things off. If it wasn't from some Andrew Hall magic down the order we would have been in big trouble with the bat. Our bowlers got the job done with the ball, although it would have been good to keep them under 200 considering they had Mitchell Johnson batting at seven.

How come Nairobi are in this?

They won the Associate's league.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We won the MCC and we're representing the associates.

Congratulations. I'm sure all the Kenyans in your squad must be very proud to be representing their home nation. Well I know Steve Tikolo is.:thumbs:p

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Congratulations. I'm sure all the Kenyans in your squad must be very proud to be representing their home nation. Well I know Steve Tikolo is.:thumbs:p

Exactly what I thought. A team from Nairobi with only one Kenyan? What's that all about? There's more Irish, Indian, New Zealand, Afghanistani and Australian players than Kenyans.

No offence to the MCC, but personally I wouldn't include them in the Champion's League.

Users who are viewing this thread